Imagine: philip checking you out on the train

Ok so I have read like half the book of and then there was none and I have seen small scenes of it on Facebook so sorry if this bad but comment what you think and I hope you like it😘😘✌🏻️

Your pov
You walked on the train to only hear the noise of people chatting and laughing so you smiled and a small smile then walked down the corridor to your seat so you can sit down and just enjoy the ride back home, as you where walking down the corridor you heard the laughter of men hitting your ears so you turned the corner to see a bunch of man setting at a booth near yours so you walked to your boot sat down put one leg over the other and just looked out the window enjoying the view that the world was giving you and getting excited because you get to go home and see your family again.

Philips pov
I took a puff of the cigarette to only see this woman walk in so I looked at her to see that her figure was perfect and that she had nice legs so a smirked a small smirked to only hear one of the man say

"What do you think mr Lombard about this whole going to the island thing"

As he said that I looked at him then said

"I really do not care to be honest I mean yea I'm wondering why I'm being sent there but soon I'll find out my answer"

As I said that I placed my eyes on the Y/H/C haired to only see her looking out the window so I made my eyes go down get her body to take in the shape to only see that my eyes landed on her legs so I looked at them to see that j could see up her skirt just a little so I smirked then looked up to see her looking at me.

Your pov
You looked at the man that sitting across from you to only see him smirking so you looked at him to only feel his eyes meet your again so you fixed your gaze on him to see his eyes go from yours to your legs so you looked down at your legs to see that he could see just a little bit your skirt so you fixed it up to only see him smirking while smoking his cigarette so you moved in your seat to comfortable to I my feel the train starting so you sighed and just enjoyed the ride home to only feel Philips eyes on you aloud during the train ride always checking you out when ever he could and when ever he would get caught he would always smirk at you so you would move in your seat and let's just say that this train was the most uncomfortable but yet relaxing train ride you have ever had In your life.

Sorry if it sucks but this is my first Philip Lombard imagine and story so please comment what you think and I hope you like😘😘🖖🏻