Imagine: going to an art gallery with aidan

"Babe please it would be fun I promise"

As Aidan said that you felt his hand travel up your legs and you saw him get on top of you so you smiled to only feel him pull you down and to only see him get on top of you so you smiled to only hear him say

"Please I promise you it would be fun like this art gallery is so cool you will like it I promise you"

As Aidan said that you felt his lips on your neck so you moaned to only feel him push down on you so you sighed then said

"Fine I'll go"

As you said that he smiled so you smiled to only see him get off of you smiled then stood up and made your way to the bathroom so you can get changed, when you got changed you walked out to only feel Aidan pull you closer so you smiled then walked down stairs and got in his car and drove to the art gallery.

A few hours later
After what felt like hours of driving you finally rocked up in front of the gallery so you stepped out to only feel him pull you closer so you smiled then walked into the gallery, when you got in the gallery you couldn't help but noticed how beautiful it looked so you walked off to only feel yourself pull him to the art works and to only hear him laugh so you smiled and just pulled him to the art works so you can look at them and just spend time with him.

Aidan's pov
I watched as Y/N looked at the art to only see that beautiful smile grow on her face so I walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her then said

"I thought you don't like art galleries"

As I said that she smiled then said

"No I don't like boring art galleries but this isn't so come on let's go and check out the other art, come on we don't have all day"

With that she pulled apart then took my hand in hers and pulled me to other art works so we can see it and let's just say that this is one of the best day of my life not because of the gallery but because I was Y/N, I was with the love of my life.

Sorry if it sucks but please comment what you think and I hope you like it😘✌🏻️💚❤️