Prologue

*Niall's POV*

"And I love you." Liam sung ending the song and I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him before kissing him on stage and the crowd went wild.

Liam arm wrapped around my waist and tickled my side and I laughed pulling away.

I looked at the crowd bouncing around and went to the center. "I would like to give another massive thank you to my loves. Me and Liam would not be here without you." I said.

"He is right. We love you so much for getting us here. You aren't appreciated enough and me and Niall want you to now that we do love you and we are glad that you support us." He said and I blew them kisses.

"Bye loves!" I yelled and ran off the stage.

Liam came out right after me and hugged me up from behind. "If you tickle me when we kiss again I'm biting your lip off." I said and he picked me up in his arms like a child and I threw my head back and kicked.

"That's not a threat babe." He said and carried me past all the people beginning to pack up.

"I'll kick you in the nuts then." I said looking at him.

He rolled his eyes before leaning down to kiss me again. He put me down and he wrapped his arms back around me and tickled at my sides and I pulled away and he ran. I ran after him and when he got to the room he slammed the door and I start beating on it.

"Asshole." I said and I heard him laugh.

He opened the door and I flicked him off. "You're not getting any tonight." I said.

"Baby." He said.

"Nope. I'm serious." I said going in to change.

I took off my shirt and came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my stomach. "Baby it was a joke." He said and kissed my shoulder.

"Nope." I said but he wouldn't let me go.

I grabbed for another shirt and we fell because his weight my weight and gravity so I was laying  on top of the suitcase.

"Liam the zipper is digging into my flesh." I said.

He got up and pulled me up. "Louis text me and said we were trending on twitter with someone else." Liam said.

I went on my phone and grabbed a shirt waiting for my twitter too load. When it popped up I went to my recents and looked at the hashtag. #ZaynatNiamConcert

"Who is Zayn?" I asked.

"You know that R&B singer. He sung Pillowtalk." I said and I actually had to think.

I put on my shirt. "Describe him." I said.

"Black hair. Recently died some of it pink. Brownish eyes. Nose piercing." He said changing as well.

I just went on my phone and typed his name in on twitter and looked for a verified account. I went to the picture and looked at his tweet he tweeted.

"I'm not even in to pop but I went to a Niam concert tonight and it was cool."

We were more than cool jack ass. I went to the photo. "Oh okay." I said.

"Yeah you saw him. He said we were cool." Liam said.

"We were better than cool. Always were and always will be. And if he's not into pop then why'd he come to the concert?" I said.

"Taking it to far. You should tweet the fans. Some are really jabbing at him." Liam said grabbing a beanie.

I sighed and tweeted.

'Chill my loves. My feelings aren't hurt and neither should yours. Don't harass him celebrities do still have opinions.'

He tweeted back quickly.

';) xx @Niallhoran'

"I think he just flirted with me." I said and Liam looked up quickly and I showed him.

"He was probably just glad you defended him. It's nothing." He said.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"Leave it at that." He said.

"This is why you should have did it. I feel awkward now." I said and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Okay come on now. We have to get ready to go." He said and I grabbed a bottle of water before starting to put my clothes on.