13.

*Niall's POV*

"I'm like the 4th blonde Zayn has dated. He loves his blondes." Gigi said.

"Me too." Liam said looking at me and then walking forward a bit.

"Hey, What can I say?" Zayn said looking at me and winking before laughing and walking up so he was walking with Gigi and Liam.

I was falling behind because I was tired. Zayn turned grabbing my arm so we could all walk together.

"I am so tired. We've been walking around for an hour." I said.

"Lay off the cheeseburgers Niall." Liam said and Gigi giggled.

"Lay of the insults asshole." I said and Zayn laughed.

"Don't Niall." He said.

"Don't Liam." I mocked. "Plus you started. You didn't have to say anything but instead you insult me." I said.

"It was a joke and you're in your feelings." He said.

"Then why couldn't mine also be a joke. Don't cry." I said.

"Why so much tension. Let's be happy." Gigi said.

I wish she'd stay out of it. Although she is true.

"All I'm saying is we can easily avoid issues of conflict if people just don't try to insult others. I think that's fair." I said.

"It was constructive criticism but apparently you were never up for that yeah?" He said.

"Constructive criticism my ass, if you wanted to be helpful you would but you're being ignorant and literally insulting me and I really do not like that and I'm letting you know now before we began to argue." I said.

"You already started the argument. And we're in public you need to calm down we might run into some fans out here and you don't need to be making a scene." I said.

"You're right. Let's not make a scene." I said and I began walking in a different direction.

"Niall." Liam called and then Gigi called.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up and saw Zayn. "Are you Okay?" He asked me.

"Of course I am." I said smiling.

"You are crazy you know that. Why do you have to argue all the time?" He asked me.

"Why does he have to be a dick all the time?" I said. "I don't choose to be upset or mad or any of that, he takes me there." I said.

"Why don't you just ignore him then?" I asked him.

"Because I told him about that time and time again. He's insulting me to get laughs. Throwing me under the god damn bus for what? I just can't with him." I said.

"It seems like he feeds off of the negative energy that doesn't make sense but that's the only way that I think it works." He said.

"No you're right. I feel like he loves to argue. He loves to yell and shout and 'make a scene'. But then begs me to fucking forgive him." I said.

"Calm down. I get it. I do. But don't feed it." He said.

"I need to see dolphins right now." I said and groaned throwing my hands up.

"Let's go then." I said and he began catching up with me because I began walking faster.

When we made it to the dolphin and a show was about to begin so Zayn and I hurriedly got to a seat and sat down.