23.

*Niall's POV*

I get to see Zayn today gah we're working on the song together in the studio. I'm literally about to piss myself. Ahh I feel like I haven't seen him in forever and it has been forever. Months. He's been working on his album I've been working on mine. And we have been communicating but it's been little to none. But he keeps me updated and I him and today we're finally coming back together.

I sat there in the studio with the rest of the guys and waited. I just really want to take a nap until he gets here because I'm just so excited that I can take just being awoke and waiting.

There was a knock on the door. NEVERMIND THE NAP!

"Come in." Someone said and Zayn peeked in before seeing me and smiling and walking in.

"Guys can we actually get a minute we haven't seen each other in months. Lunch is on me." I said and they didn't hesitate to get up and get out. I walked out the sound booth and waited till the door closed behind the last person and when it did I jumped in Zayn's arms and he hugged me so tight.

"Oh goodness I missed you." I said.

"I did too Niall." He said rubbing my back in the hug.

I smiled and I wrapped my legs from around him and stood and we looked at each other and it was a little awkward.

He then smiled at me and I blushed. "Ah there it is." He said and I blushed redder.

He leaned down and kissed me and fuck I haven't been kissed in so long I wanted that so bad. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my hand through his hair.

"Ah don't mess it up they'll think we've done something." He said pulling away.

I looked at him. "Who fucking cares I've missed everything about you." I said and kissed his neck and he grabbed his waist.

"Hold on, wait wait wait. They're still waiting outside how about we catch up after we finish recording for the day. Remember I have a couple days off, I can spend them here." He said.

"That's so selfish of me to take advantage of." I said.

"Ahhh we haven't seen each other in months do I have to remind you again how I don't care how I'm spending my time but that it's most enjoyed with you." He said and I bit my lip.

"Okay fine, don't turn me on and please open the door." I said and he did and they came back in and I introduced them to Zayn.

Zayn and I got in the sound booth. We both put on the headphones. So I finally found the sound of this song, with the help of my engineers of course." I said and smiled at them and they smiled waving.

"Have you been practicing the lyrics?" I asked him.

"Ever since we that day." He said looking at me.

I blushed and looked at my engineer Jacquire and gave him the thumbs up.

When he began playing the song Zayn looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I know, I know, that's me on the guitar." I said and he smiled shaking his head.

I began on my go.

"When you feel your love's been taken
When you know there's something missing
In the dark, we're barely hangin' on
Then you rest your head upon my chest
And you feel like there ain't nothin' left
I'm afraid that what we had is gone"

I held up my finger so Zayn wouldn't know to come in yet.

"Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity
Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark
Still a flicker of hope that you first gave to me
That I wanna keep
Please don't leave
Please don't leave"