5.

*Niall's POV*

3 days down and I'm ready to light myself on fire. Literally I've found so much joy in sleeping. It's become an escape from interacting with the Devils children that are supposed to hopefully be my in-laws.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

shithead: the premiere is in 2 days and it's here.

me: great because we're still here and I'm ready to leave.

shithead: so things haven't been going better?

me: I wish but it isn't. I've just been sleeping a lot to avoid them.

shithead: you know what sleeping a lot means.

me: that I'm tired?

shithead: no. YOURE PREGNANT

me: you know what. I don't have time for this. I'm a guy.

shithead: But Liam's planted a seed in you quiet a few times I'm assuming.

I read that message with wide eyes because what? What! This is weird. We're not even that close and this shit about my sex life.

me: you're out of line.

shithead: only telling the truth. Me and Gigi are quiet active ourselves except I use a condom because just no.

me: no offense but if you have a child I just think it's going to come out looking like carrots, or asparagus or something.

shithead: 😂 because baby carrots and baby asparagus.

me: you came late with the reply it's not funny anymore.

shithead: 😔 I understand.

I went off our messages and locked my phone. My phone vibrated again and that's weird because I thought that was the end of the convo.

shithead: you can stay here when you guys come. Now that we're at least cool.

Me: idk man

shithead: I mean we're friends and then we can leave together. It's just a idea.

Me: sorry if I offended you I really didn't mean to. I mean I don't know what Liam will think about it.

shithead: ...is he not there

I turned Liam's way. "Zayn is inviting us to stay over his when we see the preview." I said

"Okay. Accept." He said and I groaned.

Me: well sure thing. We'll be there. Make sure the sheets are clean or whatever you do to prepare for guest.

shithead: okay I get it.

I put down my phone and leaned over Liam grabbing his arm. "You want to book our flight?" I asked him.

"We're going to be staying a bit longer. It's my aunties birthday in three days." He said.

"The premier is in two days." I said.

"How come we just can't go when it actually comes out?" He asked.

"Because you said you'd take me to the premier." I said.

"It's my aunts birthday." He said.

"I'm going, you can stay." I said turning away from him.

"Really Niall." He said.