18.

*Niall's POV*

"Ugh I'm on my way now, calm down." I said as I held the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I got into the car.

"It's about time though. I know the first thing we're going to do." He said.

"A surprise no doubt." I said.

"Yes, It should be interesting to say the least. Well I'll let you enjoy the rest of your ride here and yes see you when you get here." He said and hung up.

I smiled at the phone before sliding it into my pocket. I laid across the set resting some more as I felt the car drive for what felt like hours. At least 1 hour. LA's traffic seems notably shitty.

When I got to his house it's like being brought back to my own little house in a sunny little place. This is my house.

Zayn buzzed me in and I came to his front door and I smiled knocking. He opened the door immediately wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just embraced.

"Oooo you smell good, tad bit sweaty but that's alright." He said.

"Oh you love it." I said pulling away from him and walking in the house with my bags.

"Well I'm going to take your bags upstairs and he's in the kitchen so you can walk right in there and introduce yourself." He said and I raised a eyebrows

"Who?" I asked.

"Oh, my tattoo guy." He said and I slapped my forehead.

"Never forget." He said smiling before going up the stairs.

I went in the kitchen and introduced myself to the man. "Such a simple tattoo." He said.

"My pain tolerance is way low, plus me and Zayn made a bet so it's not entirely up to me." I said.

"I can't tattoo you without your consent." He said.

"Well I give you consent to tattoo this pink lining of a heart behind the back of my left ear." I said.

"Well then let's do this." He said and I sat down and he began sterilizing the area and I was a bit nervous.

Zayn came back down the stairs and sat next to me grabbing my hand. As soon as the guy started I squeezed Zayn's hand.

"That's a pretty strong grip you got there." Zayn.

"Is there a reason why it hurts so bad. Like really bad?" I asked him.

"It's a needle, Love. And it's color." He said.

"Wowza it hurts so bad." I said breathing in and out.

"Shhh shhh." He said bringing my hand up to his lips kissing them.

"That didn't help, trying to calm my damn nerve when there is a fucking needle stabbing me behind the ear, for the love of god." I said squeezing his hand.

"My bad, I was just trying to at least take your attention away." He said and I squeezed his hand harder.

"That didn't work." He said and he looked at his hand and trying to switch off hands.

By the time the man was done Zayn took a picture of it and showed me. "It's so red but it's so cute." I said.

"Told you." He said and the man put cream on it and plastic wrap with tape.

Zayn sent the photo to me and I put it on Instagram with the caption 'a lost bet 💗 but cute no?'

The man left and I thanked him so much. "So what do you have planned next?" I asked him lay on the couch on my right side.