Chapter 8

Amaya's POV

I didn't regret my choice of the giving of chance to Elvin. Proof of it: he started acting like a loving cute puppy with me. He gave me my freedom to roam in the house. But only in the house. Going outside? Not allowed.

Everyday when i woke up I would have my breakfast in bed cooked and brought by Mister Elvin himself.

I was currently roaming in the house by the corridor of Elvin's office where he handles all paperwork of the happenings in the Vampire community. After all he was king. It was at least a week since I was brought here. But this week went quite eventful.

This following week, Elvin was going to present me to the whole kingdom by inviting all vampire heads of the whole world and people of the kingdom also. All invites have already been sent.

Walking a bit more, I finally arrived at the Black doors of his office. I slowed my pace so I could surprise him. That day was the 24th February. Also my birthday. I wore my beautiful mid-thigh black dress which he gifted me.

I kept silent for a few seconds hearing some movements inside. Maybe he was working. I opened the doors briskly. What I saw was heart breaking. There was my Elvin with a girl on his lap making out savagely. Totally HEARTBREAKING.

And that too that girl was my worst vampire enemy also a big slut in the community. Elvin was covered with lipstick and hickeys and he looked a bit drunk. I went to him and stood before him. He stared at me then finally registering who I was he pushed that whore off him and tried to explain.

But I stood with silent tears running down my cheeks staining them. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes remembering the chance I gave him and the scene he just did. Anger ran through my veins and I slapped him with all my force.

But him being a vampire... that too a vampire king, didn't hurt him a single bit. I ran out of there with that b*tch putting her shirt which was by the way lying on the floor and gave me an evil smirk. I reached my room and climbed on my bed hugging my pillow tightly.

"He doesn't love you." Tania, that slut spoke. I turned towards here to see her approaching me with crossed arms and a smirk on the face.

"He toys with girls. He played with you. He always do that. He brings them to bed with him and then leaves them. More like... get rid of them. But you are too hard to get. Beloved or not... you are that toy to him. And he doesn't lov-" She didn't even complete when I slapped her hard but of course didn't hurt her. But it was enough to embarrass her even though there was no one except me and her in the room.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! DON'T DARE SPEAK MORE! I GAVE HIM A CHANCE...AND H-HE BL-BL-BLEW IT! I CAN'T BE-BELI-BELIEVE IT!" With that I started crying loudly while screaming.

Tania looked sorry for what she said and a bit guilty. I couldn't understand why. I cried myself to sleep.

Hi guyzz! How are you? How is it?

Happy Valentine's Day in Advance!!!

Above song is What Hurts The Most By Cascada...

Please Vote... Comment... Share!!

Thanks!!!^_^