Chapter 24

Amaya's POV

I woke up to hear rushing going on downstairs. I frowned in curiosity and then I remembered that the inhabitants were preparing for Elvin's birthday! I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to do my business. I got dressed up in an old t-shirt and overalls because my part of job was to clean the hall with the maids. I tied my hair in a bun and left the room to go in the hall.

'At work now!' I thought as I entered the hall to see that the maids were already cleaning or some rushing here and there with some decorations. As I cleared my voice, everyone turned to me and bowed. A maid who I think goes by the name Diana, said:"Your Highness! Everything has already been done except for the decoration which will be completed in a few hours! So please rest assured that everything is fine." 

I nodded at her politeness and said:"But still, I would love to help with the decorations! After all... it's my love's birthday! I want to do some things with my own hands." As I said that, I took a basket of garlands and started decorating the windows, the doors, the walls etc...

After two hours...

I was tired as hell! The hall was too big! I walked to my room to take a bath to wash away the sweat layer on me and laid on my bed! I turned on the T.V and watched 'Baby Looney Tunes'. Maybe I was an adult but who could resist those little cute creatures? I adore them so much! Sometimes I though 'what if they existed in real life? Wouldn't it be great?'.

I don't know when I fell asleep again till I heard a gentle voice waking me up... "...dame, madame... wake up please! It's 4 o'clock! The party is about 6 o'clock. Wake up fast madame..." I yawned and stretched. I opened my eyes and saw Diana smiling at me. Then I realized what she said... My eyes widened as I bolted to the bathroom for the third time! To wash my face and freshen myself.

I went back to my room to see two girls standing and waiting for me. "Yes?" I asked. "Hello Your Highness! I'm Rania and she's Myra! We are going to dress you up for the occasion. We are sent by Diana. Please cooperate." They were like models! So beautiful!

I nodded with a smile and said a 'sure' to give them the queue to go on. They started by cleaning my face and doing a face pack. Then they did the make up, the nails; pedicure and manicure, also did my hair.

 Then they did the make up, the nails; pedicure and manicure, also did my hair

(At the end, she resembled like this... Don't forget, she's being played by Phoebe Tonkin! My fav actress!)

At the end, I looked so pretty! I wouldn't say that I didn't recognize myself because I did! Only that there was a huge difference between the normal me and the dressed up me! I went downstairs and saw that everything was ready and some guests were already arriving. They were the one that was very close to our family.

Rachel was already there, directing the maids who were arranging the tables with the plates, spoons, forks whatever and also the food and desserts. She was wearing a blue mid-thigh skater dress. Very beautiful I must add! I was looking at her till I heard a car coming.

Elvin was coming.....................................

Hello guyz! This it the before last chapter before an epilogue!

The above song is All In by Monsta X

Plz vote and comment!!!!

Thank you dear supporters for your love and support!