Chapter 14

Elvin's POV

"Mama Agnito has come!" She said. I was shocked like hell. What was she doing here? She came after a long time and whenever she came, it was like bad news was coming. I started trembling. Well you must be curious about how a vampire king be scared of a woman.

Well that woman was a witch. She didn't have long nails, long diabolic hair, and red frightening eyes, but the news she always brought was always frightening. I wondered what happened this time.

Without losing time, I went downstairs to the living room to see a black haired green eyed old woman sitting on the sofa with creased eyebrows. I forced a smile on my red frightened face and said to her with fake enthusiasm,

"Mama Agnito! How are you doing these days? It's long time no see! Where were you?" I went to hug her but she kept one of her hand on my chest and told me "Beware! That girl is a treasure that many people want to rob! Change her as soon as possible! Make her a Vampire Queen! Then you will be safe!" As soon as she told that, she left.

Okay.... I expected a bad news but not a shocking worst news! This was so next to impossible. I didn't think that Amaya would let me change her... would she?

I took a deep breathe... and.. what? Vampires do breathe! It's not like in Fairytails! Vampires are not dead or else we would be zombies! Oh come on! We do breathe!

So, I took a deep breathe and prepared myself to confess 'that' to Amaya. I went to my room once again and opened the door. As I started speaking, I saw that Amaya was fast asleep. Maybe she was tired and it was late as well. So I went to sleep also...

Hiiiii readers, I'm sorry to make you wait for so long... and update such a short chappie but what can I do? I'm so busy with homework! And assessments!

Above song is Ego by Willy Williams... Plz vote and comment!! Thanks!!!!!