Chapter 21

Amaya's POV

Wow... Just amazing...

The forest was so nice. I could see little little details about it so near so perfect... Yet I was running like 200 km/h. Way faster i think. i could see little colorful butterflies so near and yet they were far... like a mile far. 

I kept on running and running feeling so happy and excited. Suddenly I felt a gust of wind next to me and saw Elvin before me running faster. So this is what we call competition. I started running faster to catch up with him... faster and faster till he stopped abruptly and I collided hard with him causing us to fall and roll on each other. 

We looked at each other and burst out laughing. He looked more enticing in the brightness of the sun. I broke his laugh by a sudden kiss. At first he was shocked. Then after some times, he kissed back and trapped me between his body and the grass. 

He began making the grass rougher and rougher till we heard a twig snap... We looked at each other confusingly till we saw a human girl walking with a vampire boy. My eyes widened as I recognized the girl... it was RACHEL!!! My best friend... (the girl at whose cafeteria Amaya used to work and her college best friend). I looked at her and ran towards her like a train and hugged her tightly causing her to choke and the vampire boy trying to pry me off her.

A glare from Elvin stopped the boy and I broke the hug and looked at my best friend with so much love with tears running from my eyes. As recognition ran through her she hugged me. "You look so beautiful! How much you have changed. Your eyes, your hair, your colour... You look fairer than before... you look like... A vampire!!" She rambled and whispered the two last words sadly... SADLY?? WHY?? "I missed you so much... but it looks like you are happy with your beloved! I found mine too... But you disappeared, where, why?? You seem better off without me! You don't miss me!!"

She started crying! I hugged her and cried hard too... "No you idiot!! No one can take your place in my life... I still love you!! Then,now and forever!! I promise you!! You are my only best friend! Of course I love you! All those college days, those lovely memories, those pranks!! I miss all! I MISS YOU!!" With that I cried harder the a question ran in my mind...

"Wait... Rachel, you told me you found your beloved... Who is he?" She blushed deeply and turned around to that boy and told me," This is Ryan! The love of my life and My beloved!" I raised a brow and waled to Ryan. I poked him on the chest and threatened him..."Now listen boy! She is a part of my heart... Hurt her a bit and I'll make sure that your baby making system goes offline, got that? And also... I'm your queen so it will hurt more to you! Understood?" I swear that I saw him gulp and got scared... He nodded and hugged Rachel back causing all of us to laugh. Looks like he's a good shy boy... Hmm how sweet! It won't be hard for Rachel to deal with him... So Rachel is in control... 

'So baby, you mean that a good boy should remain quiet? And that he should stay shy? So that the girl takes control? You mean it's fun?' Elvin got in my mind again. i turned to him and his face was like a tomato with a raised brow...

'Well its easier for the girl... Unlike me! Who got trapped with a king... And by the way...GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND!' I screamed at him!

'Well a goody two-shoes is not good in bed... And by the way someone loved yesterday well!' He smirked! I could feel it.

I blushed deeply and looked at my shoes till I heard my name being called,"Yep?"

"My Queen... Can I have your permission to let Rachel stay with me?" Ryan asked shyly... How cute.

Someone growled... I looked towards Elvin and saw him shaking. I went to him and kissed him on the cheek which calmed him instantly... I looked at him and he shook his head yes. I hugged him and told Ryan... "Of course dear! If you promise to take care of my baby girl!"

He nodded yes and took Rachel's hand and ran happily to god knows where and I turned back to my baby boy and hugged him by his neck... savoring the moment of life, wishing it to never end...

Hello dears!! What's up? I know that I disappear into thin air but it's not like I can do anything to help myself... just engrossed in life!

So! Plz vot and comment my dears! I love you! You guyz know it!

Above song is Yalla by Inna!

Thanks lovies! love you guyz from the core of my heart