Chapter 16

Amaya's POV 

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I had to be a vampire...be a vampire... a VAMPIRE... that thought was running in my mind. ME? A VAMPIRE? What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I would faint now. I couldn't be. Not a vampire!Not a vampire. Oh what was happening? My head started spinning. Black dots started dancing in front of my eyes. "Oh god!" I murmured before I fell into a cloud of darkness. 

Moments later...

Gosh! What the heck of a headache! I opened my eyes slowly. The ceiling is white... Huh? White? Since when? I turned my head slowly from left to right to see that I was in a hospital. Oh how I hate hospitals. Who the heck created these alcohol smelling hospitals?

"I don't know the answer to your question dear but you have the answer to my question.How are you feeling? Any weakness?" said the doctor, startling me! "I'm fine doc! Just a headache... That's all." "Well dear... according to me what happened to you was that you got a shock. What had shock you like that dear?" 

"Well..." I started to say but the door of my ward opened and came in Elvin who looked at me apologetically and mouthed "Don't say anything..." He stepped forward towards the doc and asked him "How's my angel? Can I take her back to our home? " 

Firstly I was feeling so nice as he said 'to OUR HOME'. But then secondly about what he told about the vampire thing was sending goosebumps to my arms. What should I do? I was so confused. What was going to happen... 

"-k, you can take her..." The doc said. Oops I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't even hear their conversation. "Shall we go honey?" Elvin asked softly. I guessed he understood my situation of my mind right now.  

'We will go home and you will rest, ok? We will talk about this later.' Elvin mind linked me... I nodded yes and got off the bed. but barely a step forward that my head started spinning again. I was falling back till two strong arms grabbed me and lifted me. I put my head on Elvin's shoulder and we were walking till our car to get back home.

But one question was running in my mind. What would be the decision I would be taking...

Hii Everyone! How r you??

Above song is Locked Away by Adam Levine!!

Plzz vote and comment!! Thanks!!