(4) Elijah Has A Vagina

(😍😍 h-huh is that drool--? *wipes mouth shamefully*)

Connor's POV.

After the big scene Jenna made with the school dork, the day just got a little more interesting. Tait and I noticed Elijah was nowhere to be seen. I just wished he was here so we could see his reaction.

Instead, later on after lunch, he made a commotion during class after Jenna waltzed her way up to him and attempted to sit on his lap. By 'attempted' I mean sorely failed after he gave her a good shove off. She fell ass first on the ground but shook it off as if it didn't happen and instead sat in the chair next to him, shooing the poor kid who was already there.

"Babe, what was that for?" she flutters her horsetail eyelashes at him.

"Who the heck said we were dating?" Elijah all but snaps at her.

"Dating... " Her face drops, "Sweetie... We've been dating for months already!" Her nasally voice comes out in a whine.

"No 'BABE', we haven't. Get that through to your thick skull," he angrily points a finger at her then dismisses the conversation by leaving the classroom.

We let him go to cool off, watching as he ignores the shouting threats of our biology teacher....

***

The next day came and Elijah was crankier than usual. He kept snapping at me and Tait, something he doesn't do often.

Today we had biology last and again, Jenna approached Elijah. She came up like a dog with its tail between its legs.

"Baby... Are you still mad at me?" she asks, feigning a downcast expression.

"I don't know Jenna, why don't you tell me?" he says impatiently and again storms out of class. His patience is really cut short today. I wonder who pissed in his cereal.

This time Mr Struthers doesn't bother yelling after him as me and Tait follow.....

We don't bother asking questions. We already know he's about to blow his top. It's been a day already and he's kept the news of them 'apparently dating' bottled up. That and the Squirt isn't here today so he's had no one to vent his frustrations on. Sad, I know.

"Who the fuck does she think she is?! Did you guys know about this!?" See.

"Of course we knew. Heck, we didn't say anything, thinking YOU knew. The whole school knows, Elijah," Tait says.

"There's something seriously wrong with that--that...... Her head!" he groans frustratedly. By now we're walking down the hall and heading to the car park.

"C'mon Elijah, tells us something we don't already know. You should've seen something like this coming. That and the little stunt she pulled on Eli yesterday." Tait is really pushing his luck today.

Elijah stopped in his tracks and spun around, getting in Tait's face.

"Don't even mention that Squirt to me right now."

We let Elijah back off and stomp his way down to the car park.

"He just needs some time to cool off," I try to reassure Tait.

"... Yeah... I didn't mean to make him angrier. What does he have against the poor Squirt anyway?" Tait asks, dejected.

"To be honest? I wouldn't have a clue. Maybe it's because their names are so similar? Maybe he has a crush on her without knowing it?"