Sketches

The bell rang and I quick walked out of history. If I could get a minute without Zayn, I would glady take it. I walked towards my next class which was science. I found Louise who was already sitting somewhere in the class. I quick sat down next to her, smiling triumphantly. ''And why do you appear so happy?'' She asked grinning. ''Well maybe because I'm going to that jerk's house today. He is such a fool.'' I chuckled but Louise's grin disappeared. ''Mina, seriously don't do anything stupid. You don't know Zayn because if you did, you would know not to mess with him.'' She said.

''He messed with me first so I'm just gonna get back at him, relax.'' I said to her as I rolled my eyes. Suddenly Zayn and his crew came walking in, he send me a toothy smile and I returned a fake smile back. ''Idiot.'' I chuckled to myself as I leant back in my chair.

After school-

I walked from my last class to my locker, where Zayn would meet me halfway. I grabbed my history book and as I closed my locker, Zayn appeared right behind it. I shrieked and Zayn chuckled loudly. ''You idiot, I almost got a heart attack.'' I muttered as I rolled my eyes at him. ''I would've given you mouth to mouth resuscitation than.'' Zayn snickered and I mentally gagged. 

We walked through the school as he slung his arm around me. I tried to push him away unnoticingly but he wouldn't budge. I felt hundreds of girls staring at the two of us and giving me dirty glares, just because I was with this asshole.

He grabbed his motorcycle while I waited impatient for him at the school gates. When he arrived, I quick hopped on the back, hoping he would leave quickly so less people would see us like this. ''Hold on tightly, just like the other time.'' Zayn smirked and I rolled my eyes but obeyed otherwise I would literally fall off his motorcycle.

He started the engine and I clutched tightly onto him as he drove to his place. We arrived in a fairly good neighbourhood which I did not expect. He parked in front of a huge house, just like mine. I was just admiring the house as I felt Zayn chuckling. ''You can let go of me now princess.'' He smiled and I felt my cheeks turn crimson. I quick let go of him as I stepped off and followed Zayn inside. 

''Hey mum.'' Zayn shouted through the house and I immediately felt nervous since his mum was around. If I knew that, I would've arranged to just go to my place. Suddenly his mum walked in, she seemed pretty young. She kissed Zayn on his cheek, who embarassedly pulled away as she chuckled. ''Hello, I'm Trisha.'' She smiled as she extended her hand towards me. ''Nice to meet you Mrs. Malik. I'm Mina.'' I said politely as I shook her hand. ''Just call me Trish.'' She said smiling and I smiled back. She seemed like such a nice lady, how could Zayn be such a cocky guy with such a sweet mum? 

''Alright Trish.'' I said and Zayn cleared his throat. ''Well, we're gonna work on a school project.'' He said as he took off his leather jacket. ''Right, a 'school project'.'' Trisha said as she muffled a laugh. I felt my cheeks turn crimson again and looked quick at the ground. ''Mum, I'm serious. Mina is just a classmate, nothing more, nothing less.'' Zayn said shrugging but why did it sound offending? I now felt the urge to get back at him even more.

''Alright, well if you need anything, just let me know.'' She said and send me a quick smile before she walked off. ''Come on.'' Zayn said to me as we walked up the stairs, probably to his room. He opened the door and I immediately noticed it was such a typical boys room. It was quite a big room, it had a two persons bed in it, a desk, a macbook, a closet and one of those wooden things on which you can paint. Quite interesting but nothing embarassing. I sighed deep as I sat down at the chair on his desk. 

''Well?'' He asked impatient. ''What?'' I snapped at him as I stood up from my chair. ''How are we gonna begin with this project?'' He asked as he rolled his eyes at me. ''How the hell should I know?'' I snapped at him. He was once again acting like his cocky self. ''You're the nerd here, you tell me.'' He said amused as he leant back on his bed, watching me. I could feel myself getting more and more annoyed with him now.