We're done

Zayn's POV

''Are you ready to go, man?'' Anthony asked unpatiently since he was already done with getting ready. ''Yep, just gotta fix my quiff man.'' I muttered as I fixed my hair in it's sleek quiff. I wasn't the type of person who takes hours to get ready, but tonight I really felt the need to. I was wearing my black jeans, a plain white shirt with a leather jacket on top of it.

''Yeah whatever man, I've been waiting for hours.'' Ant whined and I chuckled. ''I'm done already, let's go.'' I said and he stood up from his chair, and we walked outside. ''Are we taking the car or motorcycle?'' I asked as I glanced back and forth between the car and motorcycle.

''Take your motor man, I know how much you love that thing.'' Ant smirked and I smiled to myself, and how I loved that motorcycle of mine but I knew Anthony wasn't a big fan of it though. ''You sure?'' I asked reassuring, blame me for caring about Anthony, he was like a brother to me. ''Yeah man it's okay.'' He smiled and we walked towards the motorcycle. I gave him an helmet as I sped off towards Mina's place. Hopefully this would go well.

I pulled up in her driveway and saw it was already crowded with loads of different car, and music was heard blasting from outside. ''Sounds like a real party.'' Ant smirked as we walked towards the front door. The door got opened by some girl of our school, who was almost ripping out of her skimpy dress. I chuckled, the smell of weed and liqiour filled my nostrils. I was used to that smell.

''Alright, don't forget the plan. I'll leave you to it.'' Ant said before he got lost into the big crowd that was inside Mina's house. How was I ever suppose to find her out of all these people? I sighed as I wanted to walk towards the garden, when suddenly two hands were pressed against my chest, stopping me from moving. I looked down to see Jenna.

She looked up at me through her thick fake eyelashes. ''Hey Zaynie.'' She smiled smugly as I softly felt her catty nails dug through the material of my shirt. ''Jenna, get out of the way.'' I said, as the smell of her toxic perfume filled my nostrills. ''Why? Babe, I just wanna relive our memories.'' She whined and I chuckled at her dumb thoughts. ''Which memories? I used you for sex, and you agreed to it. That's all we have in common, really.'' I spoke harshly, but I was just really done with Jenna and her behaviour. ''I know it's more than that Zayn.'' She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. ''Jenna, move.'' I spoke sternly, I wasn't the type of guy to hit ladies, even thought Jenna was a completely different case. She was fucking mental.

Before I knew it, she had crashed her alcohol tasting lips on mine. I was trying to process what happened, when the music stopped, because it went on another song. ''What the fuck, Jenna?'' I exclaimed angry as I pulled myself away from her grasp. She smirked smugly at me, but only then I saw who was standing behind her.

Mina.

And right next to her, was standing Luke. Mina bit her lip as she stared at Jenna and me, but soon got her posture back as she walked towards Jenna. ''Talking about sluts.'' Jenna said chuckling, I was about to say something, but Mina literally took my breath away. The white dress she wore made her seem like an angel, a beautiful angel if I must say so. Her golden eyes weren't sparkling like usual, they were a little dull yet she looked stunning.

''Yeah, talking about them..'' Mina began as she looked at Jenna. ''What are you even doing here?'' Mina asked as she raised her eyebrow at Jenna. I had a feeling she wouldn't want me to help her out with Jenna, she could handle herself just fine by her own. That's what I loved about her, she was independent.

''Because.'' Jenna snapped weakly as Mina rolled her eyes slightly. ''Don't make this any harder than it already is and just leave.'' Mina snapped back and I bit my lip, this was a feisty side of her. ''You're just mad cause Zayn is mine.'' Jenna chuckled as she looked at me, Mina glanced at me for a second and back at Jenna. ''I honestly, honestly,'' She emphasised clearly as she continued. ''Couldn't care less about that. And even though Zayn is an extreme jerk, the most stuck up guy I've ever met in my life, even I think you don't deserve him cause you, Jenna, you are literally such a bad person. I don't even know how you can live with yourself like that.'' Mina said and I was getting mixed feelings about this. She was still furious with me.

''You take that back.'' Jenna hissed and Mina crossed her arms in front of her chest, by now, the whole crowd was focussing on Mina and Jenna. It was time to step in, before this would escalate. ''Jenna, fucking leave her alone.'' I said as Jenna walked to the table with the alcoholic drinks on it. I walked up to Mina, when Jenna was walking up to her as well, with a red cup in her hand and a smug smirk on her face.

''I'd love to.'' Jenna hissed, I knew what she wanted to do. I stood in front of Mina when I felt her push me away and I stared at her in confusion. Mina didn't saw the red cup in Jenna's hand but before she knew it, Jenna had spilled it all on her white dress. Mina gasped as she looked at the big wet stain on her dress. Jenna chuckled loudly and Mina glared at me as she bit her lip, and ran upstairs.

I felt myself getting angrier and angrier within the minute. I walked up to Jenna, as I grabbed her roughly by her dress. ''If you ever come near Mina again, I won't hesitate to hurt you Jenna.'' I hissed before I let go of her, making her stumble slightly. I quick walked upstairs, knowing where Mina's room is, leaving the crowd dumbfounded. I softly knocked on the door, when I heard soft sobs. I opened the door a little to peek in, and saw Mina sitting on her bed, with her heels off, making soft sob sounds.

She looked up and saw it was me. ''Get out.'' She muttered as she quick whiped away her tears. ''It's just me..'' I spoke softly and she stood up, an angry expression on her beautiful face. ''I said, get the fuck out Zayn. I mean it.'' She said angry as she pointed at the door. I stepped in her room and closed the door behind me. ''No.'' I stated simply and she walked up to me, as she roughly pushed me against the door with all the force she had. I was taken a back with the sudden reaction, and even more with the furious expression of Mina. ''I hate you so fucking much Zayn.'' She said as she bit her lip, but tears were rolling down her cheek.

''And I hate this fucking town even more, not to mention school. I hate everyting and everyone here.'' She said but her grip on me was loosening a little as I just stayed quiet and held my breath just in case. ''But I can't go back to London, where all my friends are who've already forgotten about me, for sure.'' She said and suddenly completely let go off me, as she whiped away the fresh tears. This wasn't just about me, or Jenna, she was cropping all her feelings up, and now everything was breaking down. 

She sat down on her bed, with her face in her hands. I slowly walked towards her and softly rubbed her back. ''Well, I don't hate you..'' I spoke softly and she let out a huff, as she pulled herself away from my touch. ''Good to know.'' She murmured sarcastic as she took a deep breath and sat up straight again. ''And I know you don't really hate me. You're just saying that.'' I said slowly, I honestly didn't knew how to deal with this. ''Yeah just like you were saying how you had feelings for me, yet it turned out to be fucking nothing, right?'' She said as she looked my eyes, her eyes slightly swollen from the crying. ''Mina, it wasn't a-'' I began but she cut me off as she stood up. ''No, I don't even care anymore. Earlier tonight I was with Luke and we honestly had such a great time. I don't need you, you don't make me happy.'' She spoke and I stood up as well.

''Luke?'' I repeated through gritted teeth. Was she fucking serious now? ''Yes, Luke god dammit. At least he doesn't uses me for a fucking bet, Zayn.'' She scoffed as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. ''Are you still not over that bet for fuck sake?'' I asked unbelievably, I've already explained her the situation a million times. ''It's not just about the bet, it's everyting. Everytime I fall for your pretty words, but not again Zayn. We're done.'' She spoke determined and I noticed how she gulped afterwards and looked down. ''Look me in the eye and say we're done.'' I said sternly and she looked me right in the eyes before she spoke. ''I have Luke now, I don't need you.'' She murmured and I gripped her wrist tightly. ''I didn't ask you that. Tell me that we're done Mina.'' I hissed and she gulped once again. ''We're done, Zayn.'' She whispered and I heard her voice crack slightly at the end. 

I let go of her wrist as I walked to the door. ''I'm gonna fucking kill him.'' I said through gritted teeth. ''You fucking leave him alone!'' I heard Mina shout behind me, but rage was taking over me as I was walking down the stairs.

AN: Quite an emotional chapter, don't ya think? What do you think, will Zayn beat Luke up or will something come in between? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below! I want 17 votes and 10 comments, come on guys you can do that :) Hope you enjoyed! Xo