Tears

''What's wrong?'' I asked a little more worried. ''It's about,'' He began and looked behind him before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me a little further away from their group. ''Zayn.'' He said carefully and I sighed heavily. ''I'd rather not talk about him.'' I was about to walk away when Anthony pulled me back. I turned back around to him and crossed my arms in front of my chest. ''Make it quick, please.'' I muttered and Anthony looked thankful I would even listen to him. ''He's been a mess, you know?'' He began and I said nothing, he obviously was, every person in their right mind could see that.

''Worse than before, like it has hit him so hard.'' Anthony sighed and I cocked an eyebrow. ''What has hit him so hard?'' I asked as I glanced behind him and saw Zayn, he wasn't looking at me though. ''You,'' Anthony exclaimed. ''I don't know what you did to him, but man it has affected him.'' He explained unbelievably. ''He isn't even the same person as before, actually.'' He sighed. ''So what can I do?'' I asked, not getting the point of this conversation. 

''I think you're actually the only person that can help him.'' Anthony said softly, I could see how much he cared about Zayn by even talking to me about it. ''I'm not sure if I can,'' I began and Anthony looked up at me. ''Ofcourse you ca-'' He began but I cut him of. ''Or if I want to. You know, he has said some pretty messed up shit to me.'' I gulped, remembering all the harsh words that flowed so easily from his beautiful lips. 

''He doesn't mean it, trust me. When he gets angry, nothing can stop him anymore. Like, the anger really gets to him to a point where he just turns into someone completely else.'' Anthony spoke and my lips parted slightly. That would explain a whole lot.

''I need to go home now. I'm feeling sick.'' I said quickly and before he could even hold me back, I turned around and walked away, processing everything he just told me.

Zayn's POV

I saw Mina walk away from Anthony, as Ant turned around, looking a little defeated. ''Nice ass, darling!'' I heard Johnny shout to Mina from next to me and I harshly nudged him. ''Shut the fuck up, man.'' I muttered as Ant walked back to us. ''What was that all about?'' I asked him as I felt Johnny glare at me. 

 ''Nothing.'' Ant muttered and I raised my eyebrow at him. ''It was obviously something, tell me.'' I spoke unpatiently and Ant shook his head. ''It's nothing, really.'' He said and turned his back on me, maybe I should believe him on his word. ''Why was she going home, then?'' I asked, I couldn't help but wonder. ''She felt sick.'' Ant spoke as he half glanced at me, and looked away. Was she not feeling well because of me?

''I should go and see her.'' I suddenly said and Anthony turned to me. ''Have you forget everything you said to her, today? Do you genuinely think she wants to see you out of all people?'' He asked sarcasticly and I slumped back against the gate. ''Maybe you're right.'' I sighed as I stared away in the distance. 

But I want to see her again. I want to be with her, again.

So fucking badly.

Mina's POV

I had been sleeping for about two hours, so when I woke up, I noticed it was already pitch dark outside. I sighed as I grabbed my phone which constantly vibrated. I saw my mum had called me once, and the rest were all calls and messages from Luke. Saying how sorry he was for being so rude earlier, and he wanted to make it up to me and more of that bullshit.

He called me once again and I answered it. ''What?'' I snapped rather rudely. ''Mina babe, please listen to me for crying out loud.'' Luke begged into the phone and I began to feel a little guilty already. ''Yes?'' I l.sighed as I sat up more straight, I still wasn't feeling completely well.

''Can I just come over so we can talk?'' He asked. ''Sure.'' I spoke and he thanked me before I hung up on him. 

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and I knew it was Luke. I stood up and walked to the front door, and opened it, seeing indeed Luke. ''Hey,'' He smiled. ''Can I come in?'' I left the door open as I walked back inside and sat down on the sofa. ''I'm sorry for saying those things earlier to you.'' He said as he was facing the ground and I crossed my arms in front of my chest. ''You had absolutely no right to say that, whatsoever.'' I scoffed as I looked at him.

''Babe,'' He whined as he came to sit next to me, putting his arm around me as I flinched away. ''I said I'm sorry, what more can I do?'' He muttered as he pressed his lips onto my neck. I gasped at the sudden contact as I felt Luke's hand roam all over my body. ''Luke,'' I said breathlessly as I tried to pry his arms off of me. ''Yes babe?'' I felt his hand stop at my chest before squeezing as he pressed his lips on mine and forced his tongue inside of me. 

''Are you crazy?'' I spat angry as I pushed him roughly away from me, but he seemed to enjoy my outburst. ''I know you want it.'' He said lowly before he pushed me back onto the sofa while on top of me. ''Luke, get off me.'' I said angry and scared at the same time, suddenly realising something.

''Babe, it's totally okay. Just relax.'' He said and I felt one of his hands covering my mouth as he left a trail of kisses along my jawline. ''Be a good girl.'' He whispered and I felt tears stung into my eyes. I didn't want this but he had way more strenght than me.

I felt him undo the button of my jeans with one hand and quick tugging my jeans down. He was going to rape me. 

I yelled in vain against his hand as I tried to wriggle out underneath of him. ''Don't make this harder than it already is, pretty girl.'' He said a little angry as he pushed his hand inside of my underwear.

Tears were rolling down my cheek, this was it. This was how I was going to lose my virginity.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice through the livingroom.

''What the fuck do you think you're doing?'' I heard Zayn's voice and my head shot to my right as I saw a pissed off Zayn coming near. Luke's head quick shot up as he got of me. ''I erm, I-'' He began desperately but Zayn gave him no time to finish his sentence as he connected his fist with Luke's cheek, making Luke fall onto the glass table which broke into a thousand pieces.

I quick tugged up my jeans and hugged my knees as tears were still streaming down my face. ''Fucking shame of a man you are.'' Zayn yelled angry at him as he hovered above of Luke and repeatedly kept hitting him. ''How fucking dare you to touch her like that, huh?'' Zayn shouted angry once again as his punches got even worse than before. I heard Zayn chuckle a sinister laugh and not a sound came from Luke, and then I realised what he was doing. He was choking Luke.

''Zayn!'' I quickly yelled as I tried to tug him backwards but Zayn didn't need much strenght to push me away from him. ''I had been planning to do this for quite a while now,'' Zayn said angrily as he kept both of his hands steady at Luke's neck who was trying to wriggle out of Zayn's grasp but it was useless. I couldn't let Luke die right here, right now. ''Zayn please, he's not even worth it.'' I cried but it seemed like Zayn had turned my voice off.

AN: Okay so I know rape is a common thing in fanfics so please don't hate me for putting this part in my fanfic. I really don't like it but it had to happen, you know because Luke was gonna use her anyways and luckily (coincidenctly) Zayn walked in and, well yeah.. I really hope you guys still are going to continue reading this even though this chapter is quite sucky, sigh. Just vote and comment as much as you can :) Xo