Chatper 1 (Alex side)

Alex braided his dark blue hair over his shoulder as he walked around packing everything into a small bag. He looked at the time to see it was only 9. He waited an hour after the howl to leave.

He went to his window before his mother walked in and looked at him "Alex? What are doing?" She didn't sound to happy. He froze "Opening my window for some fresh air mom." He turned and smiled at her. She sighed and shook her head. White hair fell in front of her eyes "just like your father" she walked over and hugged him softly "Time for bed pup." She lead Alex to his bed and looked at him "Change before I change you." He chuckled and took off his shirt and pants before jumping inside the bed. She walked over and tucked him in. He felt like he was 5 again,  Alex sighed and sat up "Mom...I'm 16 years old now...I don't need to be tucked in...or locked in here...I want to explore more then the kingdom...I want to feel the rain the window...and maybe the bitter cold" she laughed "you have a bright heart but weak mind...you can be fooled by anyone and not know it, your to stupid for your own good...that's why your not next in line...your sister is" she smiled and left Alex there. His dreams broken. He growled when he heard the door lock. Alex kicked off his covers and and went to the window. He got dressed and jumped out of his window landing on his feet. He stayed in that position for a bit before turning into a snow white wolf and sprinted off, running as fast as he can.

He felt alive again. He ran and jumped almost everything. Alex came to a sudden stop, tripping over his own front paws. He sat there and sneezed shaking his head. Alex looked around checking a smell. He stood up and followed the bitter smell.

Alex kept walking till he saw someone sitting on a rock that was sitting around a lake. He turned human and stood up smiling "Hey" the person tensed and slowly turned back. His eyes were bright red as he looked at Alex with a cold gaze. Alex felt a bit uncomfortable under his gaze, he just smiled and walked to him "Mind if I sit next to you?" He asked. The teen nodded and moved away string at Alex "What is a little pup like you doing out here?" He looked in the water while Alex stared at the strange teen "How do you know?" Alex frowned. The teen chuckled heartlessly showing his fangs. Alex gasped and fell back off the rock making him stop and looked at him "Um...You have a little..." he rubbed his neck. Alex reached up and felt his neck. It was warm and sticky, he pulled it away and saw blood. Alex looked at the teen who was staring at him in hunger. Alex reached toward him slowly "Frist tell me your name and I will share" the teen grabbed his hand and pulled him onto his lap "Usake" He bit into his neck pulling him close. Alex gasped and moaned slightly. He buried Usake's name into his head like a gift to him.