Chapter 6 (Usake Side)

-4 years later-

(This is after the war...it didn't end well)

"Daddy!" A small child ran up to Usake reaching up. He looked down to his daughter and picked her up brushing her orange hair back away from her blue eyes back. "How are you Emma?" She giggled and hugged him "Mommy wants to see you...she doesn't look good daddy...will she get better...?" She looked down "of course. Can you do daddy a favor honey? Can you go into my study and set up my ink and good paper okay?" He set her down and she ran off smiling "Kay!" Usake walked to the master bedroom passing his father. He kept walking "I'm sorry...for everything" his father said looking at him. Usake stopped and looked at him before pinning him to the wall glaring. "Don't. Don't you fucking dare. You fucked this up. You fucked up my plan since I first met him. You forced me to have a kid. I was forced to fake a love. How dare you!" He squeezed his throat but his father didn't move or flinch "I'm sorry." Usake pulled away "why not die already." He walked to the room stiffly and walked in to see Mimi. She was lying in the bed barely breathing making Usake walk over "hey...how are you?" He whispered and sat next to her. Her pale hand grabbed his as tightly as her health will let her "Please...say you...love me..." She took a deep breath "mean it..." Usake looked at her closely and kissed her head "I love you." Mimi smiled and closed her eyes before she slowly stopped breathing.

Usake pulled away and left the room packing a bag with his clothes and other things, he left the room leaving a wedding ring and locking the door behind him. He went to Emma's  room and packed her things as well before she walked into him and fell on her bottom making her pink fluffy dress flutter around her. Usake picked her up and held her close "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He brushed off her dress and looked at her. Emma looked at him and at the bag on her bed "Where are we going daddy?" She wiggled out and walked to the bag "we need to bring little noodle!" She ran to her closet and pulled out a snail stuffed animal. Usake looked at her with a blank face, "are you serious?" She nodded and put it in the bag then went and grabbed another stuffie "Emma. You can't take a lot. Why not pack you're cutest dress. You're play clothes. You're pj's some stockings and underwear okay? Then we can pack you're stuffies" Emma nodded and handed the stuffied wolf to Usake and looked through her dresses. He looked at the wolf before setting it down "I'm going to my study okay Emma?" He hugged her and kissed her freckle covered cheek making her giggle "Okay daddy" he set her down and left the room hearing her talk to herself about dresses.

When he got to the study and packed a brief case with its paper work and sat down in his chair and wrote a letter to Alex. It was a short letter seeing how the chances of rejection are high.

When he finished he called the messenger over as he folded it and put in the envelope and sealed it with wax and the family crest over it "get to them before I get there. If I see you I will kill you." He handed it to him and watched him leave in a hurry.