Chapter 2 (Both side)

He fed from the smaller male. Pressing the male closer to his chest he fed more from him, Alex moaned slightly and slide his hand into Uskae's hair and pressed him closer to his neck. He had a feeling Usake hadn't eaten in months "Am I that good?" He asked breathlessly. Usake pulled away and licked the bite mark he left on Alex's neck. He shuddered and looked up at him, Usake looked away. Alex giggled and Ruffles his hair "How long has it been since you fed?" Alex looked at him and waited for an answer. Usake looked at Alex "Three months..." He mumbled and looked away again. He set Alex down and walked around the river but he followed. "Meet me here tomorrow night please?" Alex followed him, wanting to hear his answer "will it make you leave me alone?" Usake asked sharply but the boy still followed. Alex nodded and he sighed in annoyance "Fine...an hour after the moon raises" Alex smiled and ran home. Usake watched him and shook his head "what a strange boy" he talked to himself as he walked to his hide, it was a place his mother showed him before she disappeared one night and never returned home. Usake sighed and walked into a cave and inhaled the scent of his mother, he sat on the bed and laid down. He would stay here for hours and no one would notice him missing. Usake sat on the bed and sighed. There was something about Alex that made him laugh, he could still taste Alex's blood in his throat, he gently put his hand around it "He tasted wonderful" He smiled slightly to himself.

Usake stood up and headed out. He walked out and walked home. He sighed heavily "Usake!" He was suddenly tackled into a hug "Mimi! let go!" He tried to pull his friend off, he didn't like people touching him. It just felt wrong to him.

He looked up at a girl who had short brown messy hair and blue eyes. She wore a blue silk skirt and white jacket "You smell like a wolf, what did you do?" she plugged her nose and stuck the tip of her tongue out "wet dog" Usake glared at Mimi "Shut your tramp." he stood and brushed off his suit "where is my father?" Usake smelt his arm and cringed slightly, smelling the wolf made him happy inside but he couldn't show it "he is in a meeting right now...something about attacking the wolf clan" Usake tensed and sighed "What did they do?" Usake started walking and Mimi followed "the wolves keep getting into heat and fucking the women...sometimes they seduce us and the men fuck them...and its sad cause we have to kill the babies..." Usake tensed "I know...oh so sad" he didn't really care about them, he was worried if Alex was trying to seduce him, he glared at the ground. Mimi looked at Usake "What's wrong with that? The wolves need to control them self" She huffed and shook her head "Hey, I hear that the queen has a son." Usake looked at her "I don't want to hear it..it's probably a lie" Usake shrugged and sighed. Mimi smirked "lets sneak into the wolf clan" she smiled "maybe we can make a peace between them?" Usake laughed coldly "we can't do that." Mimi frowned and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him down the back road.

"Mimi!" Usake struggled against her. "shut up. Lets just go talk to them." she said harshly and kept walking. Usake gave up and stood up slapping Mimi's hand away "Fine, but if we get caught it's your fault." Mimi smiled and nodded "Fine" Usake looked around and saw the lake he met Alex. Mimi ran to a rock where he fed from him. Usake looked at her and pulled her away "What do we have here?" she looked at Usake "you were here with a wolf?" she got close to his face and eyed him. Usake shrugged. "I fell and cut myself but I heal fast. The wolf smell" shrugs "No idea, now can we please go?" Mimi looked at him "that way" she pointed down the path where he saw the Alex run down, Usake sighed heavily and followed Mimi "It's almost dawn...we should head back" he lied. Mimi laughed and pulled him to the edge of the forest "Whoa...that's bigger then ours at home" she smiled and ran up to the tower, Usake looked up and saw Alex looking sadly up at the sky. Usake sighed and looked around "You find away in okay? Once you do come get me" Mimi looked at him then looked up "fine, make sure he doesn't see you" He nodded and pushed her away, she ran down into the garden.

 Usake looked up again to Alex looking down at him smiling from ear to ear "It's you" he went back into his room and suddenly a rope made out of sheets lands in front of him. Alex rushed out again and waved him up, Usake sighed and climbed up. When he got close enough Alex grabbed him and pulled him up and hugged him tightly "your touching me." Alex nodded "I know, I'm giving my friend a hug." Usake pushed him away and looked away "Your not my friend, your my food" Alex looked up at him as he fell on his ass, Alex was hurt but just smiled "I'm okay with that" he hid the pain behind the smile he plastered on his face, Usake glanced at him and slowly reached out ruffling his hair. "but...if you need an ear I'm here for you" Usake mumbled under his breath. Alex looked up at him "But I thought food can't talk" he joked and giggled a bit, Usake looked at him and raised a brow, "Do what you wish." He smiled slightly at him. Alex blushed at his and hid his face into his bed covers, Usake sat on the bed crossing his legs but he still kept his hand in Alex's hair seeing how he likes it "What are you doing here anyway?" Alex looked up at him, Usake paled "I need to speak to your mother" Usake said and stood up "H-Huh?!" Alex got up and followed Usake to the door. Usake opened the door and walked out "Why? Whats wrong?" Alex kept trying to stop him but it didn't work "It's important" He stopped in front a door and kicked it open.

"Her Highness I need to speak with you. It is very important" Usake turned on the light and Alex hid behind Usake in fear as his mother slowly sat up growling. "I smell a little pest that shouldn't be here." Usake walked in and Alex followed "M-Mother...this is Usake, he has to talk to you abiut something and I would like it if you weren't so rude to him please" He coward away from the queen. "How do you know him Alex." She didn't sound happy, She got up and walked to her desk and sighed putting on her glasses "I met him at a lake." Usake spoke and stood there. Alex was about to run out before his mother grabbed him "You left your room?!" She yelled at him, he whimpered and tried to get away "I-I'm sorry mother!" he cried. Usake suddenly coughed loudly and took Alex away from his mother "Don't touch." He dropped him next to his feet, Alex sat at his feet and hugged his legs "Lets talk before you lose your son forever." He glared at her and she sat down "What do you need to tell me." Usake took Alex off his feet and sat in the chair. Alex moved right next to him and listened but Usake kept pushing his head back down as him and Alex's mother talked, She nodded and got serious. "I will take all of the halflings and give them homes to families that can't have kids. But I want to talk to the king and we will talk. But for now thank you for telling me, but why would you?" She asked, Usake laughed coldly "I'm protecting what is mine." he looked at Alex and smirked.