Chapter 7 (Alex)

Alex smiled as his little adopted half pup jumped onto his lap and smiled at him showing his fangs "Where are you're little ears...here they are!" Alex played his blonde ears and kissed his head "No papa!" He giggled as his tail beated against Alex's legs. He smiled and ruffled his hair before stopping and looking around "papa...why did you name me Liakáda (Lek-a-the)?" He asked as his green eyes looked up at Alex "What does it mean" He pouted as Alex bounced him on his knee and hugged him "You will know when you're older sunshine" he smiled and set him down "now go play...don't leave the walls okay? The sun in about to come up soon." Liakáda nodded and ran. Alex sat in the throne sighing heavily as he rubbed his head "sir...there is a messenger here from the other kingdom" a butler spoke making Alex perk up "Really? Where is he?" He stood up and walked to him "at the front sir...he asked to stay the night and for food" Alex smiled and ran down the hall to the front door "Yes he may!" He smiled brightly as the mailman was in his sight "Mail!" He jumped on him and "Gimme!" The mailman shakily gave him the letter "Yes you may stay the night and eat, we were just sitting down so come with us okay? Good." He got up and walked to the hall, the mailman followed.  Alex picked up his son as he read the letter still smiling, "Anna! Get two guest rooms ready okay? Close to each other...Hey Liakáda...wanna bunk with a friend? " he asked. He nodded "Yeah! New friend! But...won't it...leave?" He looked down but Alex just kissed his head shook his head "No." He set him done in a chair and went to the phone and called Usake.

{I'm sorry for a short chapter}