Chapter 4 (Usake)

Usake tensed and looked down at him confused "Hello" he was a bit worried but his voice sounded annoyed. Alex hugged Usake as he cried. "You don't need to cry over something so stupid. It's normal now let go." he tried to get him to let go but Alex only held on tighter, he sighed and hugged Alex before smirking and let out a sweet pheromone that will make any creature weak in their knees. Alex took a breathe before falling to his knees and blushing brightly. Usake picked him up and groped his front "Why don't we have some fun?" Alex covered his blushing face and looked away "D-Don't" he mumbled. Usake ignored him and went into his room. He played with Alex front as he walked and laid him on his bed, Alex covered his mouth to keep himself from moaning. Usake took off his pants with ease and started to palm his front through his underwear making Alex gasp from the sudden closer contact. Usake took off his underwear and opened the drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lotion. Alex struggled and cried out "Usake!" he suddenly kicked Usake to the wall as he backed up to the far end of his bed and started shaking "G-Get out!" He covered himself with the blanket. Usake looked at the ground shocked what he did he ran out when Alex yelled at him, as he left the guards ran in and checked on him. Usake ran away with his eyes wide and focused on the ground, he had a sickening feeling in his stomach before he froze and felt his throat swell and eyes water "no..." he mumbled and wiped his eyes "how...he is mere mutt! Why?!" He punched the wall putting a crack in it "Why what?" Mimi suddenly asked behind him. He froze and glared at her "what are you doing." he asked in his usual harsh tone, "looking for you. The castle is heavily guarded now cause someone sexually assaulted the prince and they aren't letting anyone out. So the queen said we are staying here for the night." Mimi lead him down the hall "it was you wasn't it" She looked at him but he kept walking and didn't speak. He suddenly stopped and looked at her "I think I like him..." he mumbled and Mimi started laughing.

Once they got to the room Mimi started asking him questions "How? You only met him today." she crossed her arms and sat on the bed. "I know! But...I actually feel bad...I saw him crying and I wanted him to stop but that made him worse..." He covered his face and groaned "I don't think he wants to see me anymore..." Usake paced the room. Mimi watched him "why not bring him a gift? He is gullible. So he might believe the apology" Mimi looked at him as he ran out and headed to Alex room. He walked passed the guards and walked in quietly. Alex was sitting outside on his balcony hugging his knees tightly "Alex...?" Usake said his name gently as he walked over. Alex didn't respond to him, he touched his shoulder and found out he was asleep. Usake picked up Alex and put him in his bed then crawled in next to him and held him close, even through vampires didn't sleep he would gladly fake for Alex.