Chapter 5 (Alex side)

-NEXT NIGHT-

Alex stirred in someone's arms as the sun went down and a new night began, he slowly woke up and turned around seeing Usake face. Alex screamed and fell out of the bed but he never touched the floor seeing how Usake grabbed him before he fell "Don't bloody move. I was comfy" he spoke in his harsh tone making Alex looked at him confused. Usake pulled him on top of his chest and held him "you are still my food. So don't think I'm going to let you leave that easily, yes I know what I did was wrong and I didn't know what I was doing. I hope you can forgive me" he suddenly said, Alex was shocked but laughed "okay...but if you do that again I'm going to hurt you." He threatened before going back to his bubbly self, he pulled away and hopping out of bed and going behind a screen. Usake laid in the warm bed and sighed heavily. "hungry?" He asked as he walked out from behind the screen wearing a light blue vest that button up neatly with a white blouse and black pants. "You can borrow some clothes from me if you wish." He flopped on the bed and smiled at Usake. Usake pulled him close and moved the collar of the shirt down a bit and licked his neck tenderly before biting down. Alex gasped and held onto him as he felt his blood leave his body and into Usake mouth. Usake held him close and pushed him down onto the bed. Alex let out a soft moan and wrapped his arms around him. Mimi walked in and whistled lowly "that got hot fast" she smirked but glared at Alex, Usake pulled back and was about to lick the wound before Mimi pulled him away and fixed Usake outfit "your father is in his way so be ready to fight or you will lose your little pet" she smiled kindly at Alex making him back away and hurry out of the room. Usake pushed her aside and ran after "that's an open wound!" He caught up with Alex and pulled him aside "Don't touch me." Alex slapped his hand away and looked at him "leave the wound. It feels weird when you bite in a new place" he lied and looked away quickly, Usake frowned and pinned him to the wall harshly "Don't you lie to me. I will take you down in seconds and you know it." Alex pushed him away "don't want your girlfriend in my room." He barked at Uskae and made his way to the dinning hall, Mimi was far back with a smirk as she watched what happened. "Shall we go" she stated before walking over to him, he glared at her "Go home Mimi, I don't need you here. Your messing with shit here so go fuck around somewhere else just go home." He ordered her as he walked to dining hall. She glared before going down the hall to the queens room.

Usake caught up to Alex and caught him talking with one of maids who was patching up his neck, she seemed worried but he smiled kindly "He is only a friend..that's all" the maid frowned and looked at Usake then jumped back "Ah!" Alex looked at her confused then at Usake did the same thing "Don't sneak up on people!" He hunched over and groaned loudly, Usake raised a brow "I just walked over that's all" The maid tapped Alex shoulder "I have to make breakfast before the king comes..what do you guys eat?" she asked shyly and soon looked at his feet "If you guys have blood that will be plenty" He said kindly, she bowed and left the two. Alex looked at him and then looked away. Usake grabbed his arm and started walking, Alex stumbled after confused "W-What" He looked at Usake before being brought into a small room in the hall "What do you eat? Your blood is addicting and I hate it, it feels like I cant live without you." Usake gripped his shoulders tightly as he looked into his eyes, Alex looked at him with his eyes a bit wide "W-What do you mean?" Usake removed the bandage and kissed his neck, Alex gasped and grasped onto his forearms "U-Usake" he blushed brightly and tried to push him back but Usake had the advantage, he wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and continued to lick the bite mark on him, Alex's knees trembled as he felt the tip of Usake's tongue enter the one of the holes in the side if his neck, Alex gave up and pulled himself closer to Usake.

Usake took a chance and pulled back kissing him,  He waited for Alex to pull away before slipping his tongue into the wolf pups mouth, Alex felt Usake's cold tongue against his own then felt their teeth gently bump each other. They pulled back and stared at each other before a chime went off in the house. They flinched and Alex ran away before him, Usake followed him too the front showing a butler opening the door showing a man getting out of a carriage, Alex smiled brightly while Usake stood up stiffly, "Good evening sir' Alex smiled with his hands behind his back. He grunted and looked at Usake before suddenly slapping him "I told you to stay away from this household, don't you ever listen" he spoke harshly, Usake put his head down "I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me" A maid took his took "Breakfast is Master Goodline" He walked passed Usake and to the maid "show me the way" she nodded and headed to the dining room. Alex rushed to Usake as soon as his father was out of sight "You okay?!" He touched his red cheek and made Usake looked at him, his eyes filled with worry "Usake talk to me." He begged, Usake only nodded slowly and slowly hugged Alex. Alex hugged him tightly and rested his chin on his shoulder "I'm here for you...I promise" Usake put his forehead against his shoulder. Alex rubbed his back slowly and gently before pulling back a bit and kissed his head. Alex stroked his bone and kissed his nose, Usake held hand to his cheek then took a deep breathe and closed his eyes.