Back From the Dead

You questioned what to say. This is the first time you've seen Vriska like this, she's always been so cold, but now she's crying. "Why are you sad about that?" You asked with concern in your voice. "I wanted to go, you idiot!" She pushed you as she said this. You rethought your approach on this. "Why would you want to go to Karkat's movie night? You just sit around and stare at a screen." You tried appealing to the cold nature you normally saw. That definitely didn't seem to help. "I wanted to go because I actually wanted to go and watch a movie with everyone!" She covered her face and began to sob again. You suddenly had a very stupid idea. One that you knew wouldn't work but would hopefully help cheer her up a bit. After a bit of mental preparation you finally managed to choke out your beautifully, doomed from the start idea. "Well, why don't you and I have our own movie night." You figured this would give her a "foot hold" so to speak. She could meanly reject your idea and regain her cold nature. "Really?" She looked up at you. "Yeah." You prepared yourself for the rejection of a lifetime. "I'd like that..." She got a tint of blue blush on her cheeks. "Yeah I figured you'd sa- what?!" You suddenly got extremely nervous. Vriska sniveled and wiped her eyes, she seemed to have stopped crying. "I said, I'd like that." She repeated herself looking down. This girl had a way of making you question your sanity AND your hearing all in one go for sure.

Hello everyone. Man, that was one hell of a break. But hey, as I said. Back From the Dead! If anyone wants me to continue this just shoot me a message or something. That way I don't forget about it like a goof again.