Movie Night (Continued)

You sat and looked around the living room. "Pretty clean." You whispered to yourself remembering your room which looked as if a tornado had recently gone through it. "Well yeah, I hate having my hive dirty." Vriska was now standing by the other end of the couch holding a bowl of popcorn. You jumped not realizing she was standing there, which she responded to with a small chuckle. She then plopped down on the other end of the couch and placed the bowl of popcorn in between you two. "So what movies did you get?" She said motioning to the four you had in your hands. You handed them to her and watched as she examined them. She smiled at the slasher, wrinkled her nose at the comedy, chuckled a little at the drama, but when she got to the romance she froze. You looked at her waiting for her to either throw the movie at you or give you a death glare but it surprised you when you thought you saw a hint of blue rising on her cheeks. You instantly wrote this off as work of your imagination. "So the slasher right?" You asked jokingly."N-no." She answered. "Let's watch this one." She practically shoved the DVD case in your face. You nodded and got up, heading to the DVD player. You kneeled down and but the disc in. Did she just stutter? And did she seriously just pick a romance?

(A/N Hello people. Sorry once again on the short parts, school and all. I will update everyday hopefully. So once again sorry and hope you are enjoying the story!)