The spider and the fly

Vriska never really talked to you. In fact she was kind of mean to you and never said a nice word to you in your life, an occasional bump on the street as you passed her and muttered "sorry" she would simply say "watch out creep" You lived right next to her and saw her daily, but never spoke, until today.
You began to walk out the door. Checking your list of groceries, then locking up your door. As you walked by vriska's hive you saw her in the window at first you didn't see what she was doing at first but then... "Oh god!" You say as you saw her unbutton her jacket and slip off her shirt. You then turned your head and almost ran off.
As you walked back to your hive you recalled the event, her grey skin looked smooth and silk-like, you shake your head at the impure thoughts that had entered your mind. Instead of looking at vriska's hive you look at the ground. Then you see that vriska's door is cracked open and the inside was dark. You think for a moment then move slowly to the door you knock...nothing, you knock again...nothing, you listen against the door and hear a small noise you couldn't make it out but you couldn't tell what it was only that there was a sound, after a moment of thinking, you open the door and call out "vriska are you ok?" A muffled sound then she answered "Get out of my hive!" against her wishes you move forward and up the stairs to the door of her bedroom.you knocked and began "vriska your door was open are are you-" she then shouted "no you numb skull I'm not ok." She swung the door open and yelled "what are you doing in my hive"?!" you began to try and answer but couldn't find the words to speak. You then saw the tears drip down her face and to the floor. You then think of something stupid then despise you thoughts you leap forward and hug her. She jumps then her eye as wide as the moon starred at the wall in front of her. You pull away in fear of being hit. And look in to her eyes and say "vriska whats wrong?" She then snaps out of her dais and looks back into your eyes "Why would you care?" she says still sobbing "well..um vriska your not that nice but you are still a friend of everyone so I think it would be rude of me to ignore you when your crying, so tell me whats wrong." She raised her head and wiped her eyes "I wasn't invited to karkats movie night" you blinked and questioned if what you heard was right.