Surprise!

After putting the movie in you and sitting back down your mind started thinking a bit faster then usual. Why did she pick a romance? Maybe she just likes romance movies and is a little embarrassed. Vriska being embarrassed, that's new. "You okay over there?" Vriska asked. You practically jumped out your skin when you heard her voice. "Huh? Y-yeah, just zoned out for a sec." You answered in the most casual voice you could muster. She shrugged and turned her attention to the screen which was playing a few trailers for different movies which you two eventually just skipped. The movie began as any other romance. A person not looking for love one day talks to a stranger who seems nice and they slowly start to build a relationship. blah, blah, blah. You glanced over at Vriska expecting her to look bored out of her mind. To your surprise she actually seemed to be enjoying the movie. I guess she does like romance movies. "What?" You just realized she was looking straight at you. Evidently that glance had turned into a stare. You blushed a deep red "I j-just noticed you seemed to b-be enjoying the movie. I didn't think these kinds of movies were your kinda thing." You responded as quickly as your voice would allow, at the same time trying to hide your now red face. "Tell anyone and I will personally destroy you..." She got that hint of blue that you had come to adore the more you saw it. She looks so cute when she blushes... You two were silent for a while after that until about half way through the movie the a kissing scene came up. You once again began to blush as your mind wandered to the beautiful girl  sitting next to you. She was looking down. Oh crap, this probably is making her really uncomfortable. "H-hey Vriska we can turn the movie off if yo-" your eyes widened as your sentence was cut short by her lips being pressed against yours. You could now feel your face turn red at least three shades darker then usual.

(A/N Hello, hope you're enjoying the story so far! The weekends coming up so expect loner parts!)