The Begining

Serina p.o.v

Alexa and I were climbing a big wall of ice someplace....I don't know and I don't really care I'm just with her because I have to protect her til the day she dies or until I die.....which would be hard.....or until she tells me to leave her for good (basically saying she hates me or saying she never wants to see me again). She suddenly gets a call, I don't pay attention seeing as we are almost to the top.

As we get to the top Alexa and I see this black guy, I'm not racist....my best friend and charge is a black woman, and he says;"He said; he didn't have two weeks."

We ended up getting on this helicopter with this scientist guy and he just continually talked, don't get me wrong his kids are adorable and his accent reminds me of a friend I had fifty years ago but.......I was tired because the sun was visible.

"Lex."

"Yea, Ser?"

"I'm going to take a nap. Wake me when we reach the ship."

"Alright, Ser."

As I fell into a light sleep (meaning my mind was resting) I couldn't help but have a mix of feelings that didn't make sense.....Excitement, grief and dread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did I do good?

Should I continue?

Comment
And
Vote

Edited: August 20, 2016