She's mine! (Ricky 'Horror' Olson/Jacky Vincent)

A/N this is for motionlessaf I hope you like it! Also, smut in the middle/end/fuck my life. Lol. Continue...

Skye's POV

"Do I have to?!" I scream from the bathroom, to my best friend, Lani. (Me. Lol)

"Yes!" She screamed back. I pulled on the black crop top and skinny jeans, paired with black spiked wedges. She had already curled my shoulder length hair, put on eyeshadow, eyeliner around my light blue eyes, and purple lipstick that matched my dark purple hair. (Picture)

"Bitch," She said when I walked out. "I would go lesbo for you!" She said. I laughed and playfully shoved her. She laughed. I took in her appearance. She was wearing a Pete Wentz inspired outfit, he is her celebrity crush- like she is in love with him. She had simple winged eyeliner and red lipstick, her half black half green hair was in waves. She was making a desperate attempt to get Pete to notice her. (A/N also picture)

"Oh. My. Goth. Pete just split with his girlfriend." Lani said, staring at her phone. I smirked.

"Why would he do that right before a show?" She asked. I grabbed her phone and read it.

"Says he found her sleeping with... Ronnie Radke." I said. Wow.

"Oh my Lord above! He has a wife! Shit..." She said.

"Watch your language, jeez!" I scolded her.

"Oh shit. My bad." She said. I rolled my eyes and handed her her phone.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, grabbing my phone.

"Yeah. I'm so excited to see Fall Out Boy!!!" She screamed. I chuckled and opened the door.

**************************

We saw Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, Evanescence, Bring Me The Horizon, and we were on our way to see Falling in Reverse. They played amazingly as per usual. I saw that Jacky kept glancing at me every once in a while. I blushed each time. We next saw Motionless In White, probably my favorite band because I have an account on this app called Wattpad all about them. You should check it out sometime. Ricky would look at me the whole time and I felt like a tomato on fire. At one point Lani embarrassed me.

"CHRIS!! CHRIS YOUR EYEBROWS ARE ON FLEEK!!!" She screamed. He and the guys tried to hold in their laughter. When they finished, we saw Fall Out Boy. We got close up front because of my big brother, Andy. They played and Lani sang every song with them and I couldn't help but notice Pete glancing at her every so often. They finished their set and we visited them. Lani was the awkward fangirl that she is and didn't say anything until Pete noticed that they were matching.

"Woah! Wicked outfit! It looks hot on you!" He blurted out. They guys and I chuckled while Lani and Pete just blushed.

"Th-Thanks." She mumbled.

"Lani speak your words!" I said, smirking.

"Thank you." She said louder.

"You're welcome... Sorry if that made you uncomfortable and what not but I jus-" She cut him off by kissing him. They pulled away.

"Sorry, I just thought you could use some make-up." She smirked. He just stared at her.

"What?" She giggled. He kissed her again.

"I don't think I have enough." He said grabbing her and kissing her again.

"Get a room!" I screamed walking away. I went to get some food when Ricky and Jacky walked up to me with a rose.

"Here." They said at the same time. I smiled and grabbed them as they glared at each other.

"Thank you. Ricky how did you know black roses are my favorite?!" I squealed. (A/N Sorry if you don't like the flower... You can change it if you want) He looked down and blushed.

"I don't know... You just look the type." He said.

"I love the white one too, Jacky." I said.

"You're welcome." He said. I walked away when I heard,

"Back off Olson she's mine."

"No she's mine." Ricky said. I turned around and saw Jacky punch Ricky in the face. Ricky stumbled back, holding his eye. I walked over and slapped Jacky.

"What the fudge, Jacky?!" I slapped him across the face... Again. He held his cheek.

"Fucking bitch..." He muttered, walking away. I ran over to Ricky.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, besides the eye." He chuckled. I smiled and took him to mine and Lani's.

"OH GOD PETE!" I heard Lani from her bedroom. (A/N I'm so sorry I had to XD)

"Ignore them..." I said. He smirked and nodded. I took him to the bathroom and cleaned him up.

"Thanks..." He said, backing me up against the wall and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a while, he was kissing my neck. I moaned and could feel his hard-on press against my thigh. I pulled away and brought him upstairs when I accidentally opened Lani's door. Pete was on top of her, doing certain things I'd rather not see.

"Oh fuck! H-Hey Skye, Ricky..." Lani said, pulling a blanket over her and Pete. Pete put his head in the crook of her neck, embarrassed. We also blushed.

"Sorry, sorry!" I said, dragging Ricky to my room.

"Now," he said, putting me on his lap, "Where were we?" I giggled and kissed him.

A/N I hope you liked it motionlessaf !! I hope you like me because I'm your bestie in this! Lol. Okay... I'll end this.