Interruption. (Matt Sanders)

A/N this is for emokitties666
Warning: Smut ahead.

Faith's POV

***After a concert***

Matt invited me to the band's dressing room after the show. When my back was to the door, he slammed me against it and hungrily kissed me. He pinned my hands above my head.

"You fucking tease. All night with that dress and those heels..." He said, kissing me again. (A/N that dress just with black heels)

"Only for you, baby." I winked. He kissed me again, and started pulling off my dress. I covered, my insecurities getting the best of me. He gently pulled my arms away. You see, I'm a bit on the chunkier side.

"Baby, baby. You're beautiful. You are so amazing I can't tell you enough. You don't deserve me, you're so God damn gorgeous." He said. I smiled and kissed him again. He pulled my strapless bra off, leaning down and sucking on the nipple. I moaned, wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"Sh-Shit. Matt!" I yelled in ecstasy. I pulled his shirt off, interrupting him. He pouted, pulling my underwear off, leaving me bare besides my heels. I dropped to my knees, pulling every article of clothing he had left on to leave him bare, his erection standing proud. I got up and he dragged me to the couch. After he rolled on a condom, he thrusted in.

"Fuck Matt... Ugh." I moaned. As soon as I said that, we heard a knock and but kept going.

"Faith? Is that you? I thought I heard your voice." My older brother Zacky, said through the door.

"Fuck..." I heard Matt mumble. I heard the door opened. But I threw my head back and moaned.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! REALLY MATT? I HAD ONE RULE! NOT TO FUCK MY GOD DAMN SISTER!!" He screamed. I grabbed a near by blanket and covered myself, trying to hide behind my brown hair.

"Z-Zacky calm down!" I said.

"Why should I Faith?! Did he force you into this?" He asked.

"Dude! I'm your best friend! Why would I force her into that? C'mon, have a little more faith in me." He said. (A/N See what I did there? XD)

"No, he didn't. Zacky you're being irrational! You can't
yell at him like that! I... I love him! So quit." I blurted. I blushed like wild fire when I realized what I had said.

"You do?" Matt and Zacky said at the same time.

"Yeah. So back off." I said, giving Matt a kiss.

"Ugh, fine. But break her heart, I'll break your dick." Zacky said, giving me a hug and walking out. I looked at Matt.

"Faith?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He said, bashful. I kissed him.

"I love you more, Matt."

"I highly doubt that, Faith."

"Well you better believe it, lover boy." He chuckled and wrapped me in his arms.

A/N that was more smut than I intended. I'm sorry it isn't exactly what you wanted. But I had fun making it! Requests are still open!