I don't deserve you. (Micheal Clifford)

For MattSandersBabygirl thank you for requesting again. I enjoy doing these.

Faith's POV

"Faith! I told time and time again (🎵I'm not as think as you drunk I am!🎵) if someone doesn't deserve someone, it's me who doesn't deserve YOU!" Michael yelled.

"NO! I DON'T DESERVE YOU! YOU WITH THE HAIR AND THE EYES AND THE GUITAR AND THE BAND!" I screamed back, tears forming in my brown eyes.

"I'VE BEEN WITH YOU FOR SIX MONTHS. I LOVE YOU!" He confessed.

"I don't deserve you." I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

"I don't deserve you!" He yelled.

"I DON'T DESERVE YOU!" I yelled back at him. He abruptly pinned me against the wall. I gasped.

"If you don't believe me..." He started kissing down neck. "I'll just have to show you, won't I?" He kissed down to my collarbone, making me moan. He already had a boner. He grinded his hips into mine. I moaned, grinding back. I wrapped my legs around his waist, him putting his hands firmly on my ass, carrying me to our shared bedroom, throwing me on the bed, pulling his shirt off, throwing it aimlessly. He crawls to me, pulling mine off as well. He leaves hickie down my neck, pulling your bra off. He takes a nipple in his mouth, teasing and pinching the other. I moan, arching my back into him. He leaves kisses and hickies down my torso pulling my shorts and lace underwear off. He kitten licks my entrance and I moan.

"N-No teasing M-Micheal." I manage out. He smirks, pulling his pants and boxers off, rolling on a condom and thrusting into me. I moaned, throwing my head back.

"H-Harder..." And he complies. He throws one of my legs over his shoulder, perfectly hitting my g-spot.

"Right fucking there!" I moan in pleasure. He pounds into me hard and fast, I soon feel my approaching climax.

"M-MICHEAL!" I scream,
cumming. He groans, climaxing right after. He pulls out, taking care of the condom, coming back and pulling the blanket over us.

"I love you, Micheal."

"I love you more, Faith."

A/N Sorry for the long wait!