Meeting them...

Pheona's P.O.V.

We finally reached my brother's home. It looks more like a Renaissance Castle. Seto walked straight into the wall, opening a way for me to walk through. I ran.
"Hey you guys!" Seto called as we entered a potion room. "I found my sister." Three people walked over from the maze of books."Pheona, meet Adam,  Jason,  and Ty." Seto introduced us. "Guys this is Pheona," Seto explained. "Well what's up Pheonix?" The one called Adam asked. "My name is Pheona, the feminine form of Pheonix," I said. I absolutely hated it when people called me Pheonix. It's not my name. "Sorry about Adam. " the one with the blue astronaut suit held out his hand. "I'm Jason." I shook his hand. "Ty aren't you gonna introduce yourself to Pheonix?" There he goes with my name. "What?" The boy with a white shirt, green eyes, and brown hair wearing black and green headphones snapped out of his daze. "I said, aren't you going to introduce yourself the Pheonix?" "Oh yah." He held out his hand. "I'm Ty." I shook his hand. "Short for Tyler?" I asked. "Nope, just plain old Ty." "I backed up next to Seto. "It was nice meeting you all." I said. "Ok, I'll take you to your room." Seto said. He lead me up to a large room on the third floor. "I'm in the potion room," he said. "Ty and Jason are in the room next door. Be sure to knock before coming in if you need anything because they might be working in something important." "Ok," I said as I lay down on my bed. Before Seto left, I called out. "Mind if I have my sword back?" Seto turned and smiled. "Sure." When he tossed it into my sword hook next to my bed, I saw it glimmering with an enchantment. "Hope you enjoy the Unbreakable sword with Fire Aspect." He called as he walked away. I lay under my covers and thought, "Best... Day... Ever...''