Three Months Later...

-Adam's P. O. V.-

"Alright, I'm off." I said to TC as I shouldered my bag. The males of Team Crafted (everyone but Pheona) either slapped my back or high fived me, telling me good luck. "Come back safe."
Pheona said as she gave me a hug. "And in one piece." Jason teased. Pheona punched his arm. "Ow..." Jason rubbed his arm. And with that, I walked out the door, walking backwards, waving to the rest of Team Crafted until they disappeared out of my sight....

-Three months later-
-Ty's P.O. V.-

"Pheona!" I call as I walk past her bedroom. "Get up!" I hear shuffling. Then, the door opens. Pheona is standing there. Her face was white, She had bags under her eyes, an her hair was an absolute mess. "PHEONA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!" I yelled. Pheona's bottom lip quivered. Then, she burst into tears. "I've been worrying over Adam!!" She wailed. "H-h-he's been gone f-for over th-three m-m-m-months and he still hasn't r-returned!" I hugged Pheona comfortingly. "He'll be fine." A said, smoothing her hair. "Ok? He'll be fine." "Are you sure?" Pheona asked, sniffling. I nodded. "Now go freshen up. Keep on going like this and your pretty face with become like this forever." Pheona nodded.

Pheona's POV.

I walked back into my room, my face burning. Had Ty seriously jut complimented me? Did he seriously say I am pretty? Or was he just trying to make me feel better? I decided to worry about is later. I walked into my bathroom to clean up and head to the training room. I wanted to practice some sword moves.

Ty's P. O. V.

I turned when Pheona closed her door. What has I thinking? I called her pretty. She probably will hate me now. She'll think I'm a player. Or maybe she'll think I'm just saying it. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship.
Be careful Tyler Ellis. Enderlox. Not again. If you ruin your bond with Pheona, it'll be the end. You will consume no to my me, but you in your sadness and mourning. You have to hurry and tell her how you feel or she will move on. Don't fail me Tyler Ellis. I clenched my fists. Why was he using my full name?!

My real name is Tyler "Ty" Ellis. But I prefer to be called Ty. I didn't care much for my real first name. It got in my nerves.

Ding Dong!!!!

I ran to the door. When I looked through the peep hole, I saw it was Adam!! "GUYS!!!!" I yelled. "ADAM'S BACK!!!" Everyone came charging down stairs, cheering and questioning. I opened the door to see Adam, with a bag filled with the goods he went to go get. Pheona pushed through the crowd and ran up to Adam and crushed him in a hug. "Adam!!" She exclaimed. "You're  alive!! You're actually alive!!!" Adam gave Pheona a warm smile. "Of course." He said. "What, do you think that I can't take care of myself?" Pheona laughed and it made me burn up inside.
Wait, what?!
Was Enderlox right? Do I really like Pheona? Do I like her enough for me to get jealous over her?

.......... I'm so confused......