TEAM CRAFTED IS HERE

Pheona's P. O. V.

"Congrats little sis," Seto said as I walked in the Team Crafted lounge. "Thanks, Seto." I said. "Hey Pheonix!" I turned to see Adam behind me, trailed by Ty, Jason, and four other people. "Meet your new team members." The first one was a boy. He had light brown hair, pale-ish skin and brown eyes. He wore jean and a black and red checkered jacket with sneakers and a black T-shirt. "I'm Mitch, or TheBajanCanadian." I shook his hand. "Pheona." The next one was also a boy with black hair and a beard. He had sunglasses and tan skin. He wore a long sleeved dark blue shirt and jeans as well. "I'm Ian, but my Youtube name is Ssundee." We shook hands. Close up, I could see that he had ice blue eyes. The next member was a human Mudkip in a tux. "I'm HuskyMudkipz or Quinten." The last member was a brown bear. "JeromeASF but you can call me Jerome." Once we all settled down, Alesa (seriousnonsense) brought in a chocolate vanilla cake that said: Welcome to Dead Army and Team Crafted." Above that was an edible paper version of Ben Drowned as a Neko.

"  Above that was an edible paper version of Ben Drowned as a Neko

"Oh my gosh, that's so sweet of you!!" I said. "How did you know I like Ben Drowned though?" Seto smiled. I know you like the back of my hand." He said. I laughed. We all laughed and ate cake. But Ty excuses himself early. I went to go check on him, so I lied that I was tired and needed some sleep. Then, I ran outside to see Ty. He was on his knees, his hand where his heart was. He coughed and moaned in pain. Then, he did something I never would've expected.....