"Dude, really?"

On my walk home, I thought back to the person I had just talked to. He seemed really cool. But something was off about him. Have you ever wanted to get to know someone, but you don't at the same time? I just feel like something bad could happen with this Geeway  guy. I am pulled out of my thought when a car honks at me. 
"Shit." I curse at myself. I almost got hit by a car, wow go me. I walk for a couple more minutes until I reach my house.  As I walk through the front door, I hear some yelling. 
"How are we supposed to know where he is?" My mom yells at my dad.
"I do-" He stops and stares at me. 
"Hello?" I say meekly. My mom just runs over to me, engulfing me in a hug. 
"Oh my goodness, I thought you were gone!" And that is one thing about my mom. She is very dramatic. 
"Why didn't you just call me? I had my phone..." I trail off at the end. I love her, but she can be very dumb. If you thought someone was missing or you wanted to know where they are, I would think that you would call them before you panic. But thats just me. 
"I thought I did.. " She said and looked down at her hands. 
"I Never received a call." I say bluntly. She looks up and hugs me, gently, unlike before. She tells me she is sorry and tells me she loves me before I reside to my bedroom. I had started cleaning it, but never finished.  I sat down on my bed and pulled my phone out, and opening up tumblr. What should we look at today? I think to myself. I end up just scrolling through my dashboard. As I scroll through tumblr, my mom called me down stairs to eat. So I got up and went down to eat. 

After dinner, I went back up to my room and did what I also had. Watched Netflix. I clicked on a random show and it began playing. As Soon as Light Yagimi popped up on the screen, I knew what I had clicked. Death Note is one of my favorite shows and I had watched it about 20 times. Half way through the 4th episode, I got bored and grabbed my laptop, and logging into tumblr, once again. As I scrolled through my dashboard, I saw many edits of Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and Green Day. I clicked on one profile that they had suggested and it popped up. The profile picture was a boy with bright red hair, and the cover picture was a picture of The Smashing Pumpkins. When I looked down at the bottom of my screen, the clocked showed it was almost midnight.  I quickly clicked follow on the profile and logged out of my laptop. 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to my nightstand, "Unknown Caller ID" I huffed as I read the words. 
"Hello?" I say in a deep groggy voice. 
"Hello, We would like to interest you in a free Bahama Vacation. If you are interested, press 1." The voice said as I pressed the End Call button. I hate getting calls like those. They are so stupid. I look at the time and notice it is 6:11 am. I sigh and throw my feet over the side of my bed. I knew I was not going to be able to fall back asleep, so there was no use in trying. 

~GeeWays POV (written in Italics)~

When I wake up, it is already 6:30. My shift at the Cafe starts  in about thirty minutes, so I push myself out of bed and run to the bathroom, quickly washing my abnormally red hair. As I finish washing it, I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I run back to my room to get dressed, pulling out a (CLOTHING ITEM OF HIS CHOICE) and put it on. I run back to the bathroom and rinse my toothbrush off and put it away, then quickly run downstairs to my kitchen to grab an apple. I sprint up stairs and grab my phone, shoes, and badge for work. Then I drive to work.

When I arrive at work, my boss is already there. 
¨Why are you always late?¨ Tyler exclaims. He is the kind of guy that is always on edge. And when I say always, I mean always. 
"Im sorry, I was asleep and my alarm didn't go off and I woke up late and I just" I started rambling. 
"Save it. We don't have time for this." He cuts me off and pushes past me. 
"Just get to work."

~Franks POV~

I stumbled into the kitchen, and opened up the fridge. I pull out some milk, then get cereal from the cabinet. As I sit and watch the news, something catches my eye. 
"A police report shows that two kids from Fridays shooting in Middletown High School, have died. Police have not yet released the name of the kids, or the shooter. They believe it was a student from the school. They have not yet found a motive." I sit back and close my eyes. Middletown. That is such a small town, I don't understand why anyone would attack them. I remember that my grandma lived in Middletown, I used to go there all the time. I actually went to middle school there, and it was the best 2 years of school I have had. I shake it off and turn the channel to Disney, and finish eating as I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 

After I ate, I went to my room and sit on my bed. I start thinking. I am a senior about to graduate. I haven't applied to a college. I am not even sure that I want to go to college. I skip school so much that I have no clue what we are doing in any of my classes. And I don't know what I want to do as a career. I can play guitar, and I can sing. Those are my only two talents, if that is what you want to call them. I want to join a band, but I have no one to do it with. 
"Face it, you're never gonna make it." I say to myself. I honestly have no purpose in life. I just want to know what I am supposed to do. Is that to much to ask? 

I roll over on to my side and look out the window. Belleville was an overall nice town. I mean people walk their dogs down the street, you see lemonade stands set up by little kids. It was almost like a town out of a movie. Although it was big, it was peaceful. The street was usually pretty laid back, but today an exceptional amount of people were out. I got out of bed and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt and walked out the door as I slipped on my checkered Vans. The sun was shining and it was fairly warm outside. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went on my contacts list. As I went through the list, I clicked on Ray's contact and called him. After the 3rd ring, he answered
"Hey, Frank. What's up?" He said as soon as he answered. 
"Nothing. Just out walking. Do you want to go ahead and meet at the coffee shoppe?" I ask. 
"Sure, I will be there in about 10 minutes!" He says joyfully
"Okay, bye." I say and hang up. As I start off to the shoppe.