"It was just luck"

(A/N anything in italics is Gerard, I think I have said this but oh well)
As I start off to the shoppe, I take the long way through a park. I told Ray to meet me there early because we both have nothing better to do, he was probably at home playing video games. My mind wandered to Geeway. He had talked to me for 5 minutes and wanted to talk to me again today. Usually people wouldn't even look at me. Apparently being a 5'6" guy who has black and blonde hair, is scary. I just dont understand it. I can barely reach the top shelf in my kitchen. I snap back to reality and realize that I had already gotten
to the coffee shoppe. As I walk up I look inside and see Ray. He is sitting there playing on his old game boy. Guess I started something.
"Hey Ray." I say as I walk up to the table.
"Yo, Frankie." He responds. I sit down and pull out my Nintendo and turn it on. I click the game button and go onto Nintendogs, as Ray and I sit in silence.

Geeways POV-
"Gerard! Come clean this table off!" My boss, Tyler, yells. I sigh and walk over to the dirty table. As I clean the table I look around the restaurant. That is one good thing about this job, I get to "people watch" aka sit back and watch people do dumb things. But today, something else caught my attention. There was a boy with black and blonde hair. You can tell a lot about a person from the back of their head and I could tell that he was an attractive person. He sat very properly, with his back straight, but head looking down. He looked like that one guy that would get picked on, but no one knew why. I used to be that guy and it sucked, so if I'm right, I know exactly how he would feel. I looked up at the clock, 12:03.
As soon as I got done cleaning the table, I went and sat down behind the counter. I had a break from Noon to 1pm. so I had about 45 minutes on my hands. I pulled my DS out of my jacket pocket and turned it on. I opened up pictochat and saw that one person was in a room. So of course, I joined that room.

Frank's POV-
Geeway has entered the chatroom

Geeway: hello again :)
Frnkiero: Hi, how did you know I was here?
Geeway: it was just luck
Frnkiero: Oh okay
Geeway: so what is your name? i am gerard, gerard way
Frnkiero: Hi Gerard. I am Frank
Geeway: that is a nice name ;)
Frnkiero: Ha thanks, yours is unique
Geeway: yeah i know. it's german.
Frnkiero: So um, tell me about yourself I guess?
Geeway: okay! i am a very hyper person, i have abnormally red hair, i sing, and i have a younger brother. what about yourself
Frnkiero: Well, I am a very laid back person, I have black and blonde hair, I sing also, I play guitar. That is really it.

Wait, black and blonde hair. The guy. That is the guy! I stand up and look over the counter, to see his face.
"Oh wow, he is attractive..." I say to myself.

Geeway: we should start a band!!
Frnkiero: But we haven't even met in person. We have talked for like 10 minutes on pictochat...
Geeway: yeah, and? i mean i know you well enough that i know you are cool. so that is all that matters
Frnkiero: Oh thanks. But we should meet in person before we start a band. But I'm not so sure I am ready to meet you yet.
Geeway: oh, okay. well can i at least have your number so I don't have to wait for you to be here?
Frnkiero: Uh sure, (606)-102-0182
Geeway: thanks! i will text you later
Frnkiero: Okay, bye

To: Frank
From: Gee

Hi! It's Gerard!!
Delivered

Read 12:32pm

Hey Gerard.
Read 12:33pm

I have to go to work, but I will text you after ^•^
Delivered

Read 12:33pm

Okay, Bye Gerard

Read 12:34pm

////////////
A/N This is so short I apologize but I was writing this in class (gotta go)

(Also Gerard is wearing an apron at the Coffee shoppe and that is what I imagine him to look like ig. That and I found it v attractive and wanted to share it w you 🙃)