chapter 5

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Said Taehyung..

"I should be asking the same thing" said Jihoo eyeing him.

"Excuse me?" I said annoyed "You can't just come in my house and say that! What are you doing here anyway?"

*Taehyung's point of view*

"I came here to bring the stupid business papers and I didn't even have a proper shower from the juice you spilled on me!" I said angrily.

"Just leave them on the table and go" she said uninterested.

"You heard her" smirked Jihoo.

"I'm not leaving until he leaves first" I said stubbornly and crossed my arms.

"Yah who do you think you are?! You can't just do whatever you want in my house" yelled Hyunjae.

"I'm your fiancée so I can do whatever I want" I smirked annoying her.

"Even if you are her fiancée that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want" scoffed Jihoo.

That guy is getting on my last nerve, I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar "do you want to die?!" I said trying to stay calm.

"Yah let him go!" Shouted Hyunjae and pushed us apart.

"Why do you care?!" I snapped.

"Because he's my boyfriend!" She looked at Jihoo with a worried expression "oppa are you okay? Don't mind that jerk"

I felt smoke coming out of my ears, why does she care about him that much?!

"Miss Hyunjae your parents just called me and said that you aren't answering your phone so they told me to tell you that when you find the papers go to the company to give the
papers to them" the maid said, as soon as she saw me she bowed respectively ...

"good morning Mr. taehyung."

"Good morning" I greeted back.

"Ugh I guess I don't have a choice, I'll go change and after I go to the company we can go on a date" she said to Jihoo overly excited then ran up the stairs.

"I know what you're trying to do" I said to Jihoo "I know you
got back together with her after you cheated on her just because you found out that she's my fiancée"

"Oh it's good that you know" he scoffed "you'll never have her,
cause nothing comes by force and without her approval you'll get nothing"

"Think whatever you want and do whatever you want but at the end you will end up with nothing because it's you" I pointed out and gave him a death glare.

"Oppa!" Hyunjae called from upstairs

"can you bring me my phone? It's on the table"

"Sure!" Said Jihoo.

"And how do you know that she's addressing you?" I said.

"Yeah right like she would call you oppa" he laughed then grabbed her phone and went upstairs.

Such an .....fine do as you want. I took out my phone and
decided to call Hyuna to come over.

"Oppa when are you coming? I'm sitting alone in your living room"
"Change of plans, can you come over to Hyunjae's house? I'll text you the address it's not far away from my house"

"Why? I don't even know her"

"Just come over"

"Okay fine I'll be there"