chapter 20

*Taehyung's point of view*

"If you'll excuse me" I said to Hyunjae and her parents.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjae asked.

"I have something to do" I said before leaving. I walked over to Hyuna's direction.

"Hey oppa" she said as soon as she saw me, tugging on my arm.

"Look...." I said slightly pushing her arm away from me "I'm sorry Hyuna's but it's over"

"What do you mean?" She looked at me confused.

"I'm officially engaged now so I can't date you anymore"

"I fucking hate you, you ___!" She stomped her feet before leaving.

Well.....she took it better than I expected it.i hope shes not crying..

As soon as I turned around I saw Seungri grabbing Hyunjae's
hand pulling her somewhere with him.

"What is that jerk up to?" I followed behind them without them noticing but lost them when they reached a hallway.

I followed their voices until I saw them hiding in a corner....making out.

I couldn't believe what I see. How could she do this when it's our engagement party?!

"But I thought she liked me......." I turned around and walked back quietly to where the party was.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

I pushed him off and without thinking I slapped him "what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Hyunjae-yah I'm sorry I-"

"Save it" I cut him off "I can't believe you would do this at my engagement party"

I can't believe he just kissed me! It just had to be at my engagement party.....does he like me? Does Seungri oppa like me? I don't know if he does like me or not but I don't like him that way. I mean yeah I love him but in a big brother kind of way and I don't want that to change.

I returned to the party leaving him there. I started to feel sea sick again, ugh that's really not a good time.

I went over to Minhee and talked to her for a bit trying to act like nothing happened before going to the table where my parents, Taehyung's parents, and taehyung were sitting. I sat on the seat that was beside taehyung..

___

___

After eating dinner taehyung said that
he was tired and went back to our room to rest. I sat for a bit talking to my parents since I haven't seen them for a while before getting up and returning to our room as well.

When I entered the room Taehyung was already getting ready for bed.

"I'm taking the bed" he said coldly then threw a pillow at me which I barely caught.

"Then where am I supposed to sleep?!" I said annoyed.
"The floor" he said with a straight face.
"I guess Taehyung is back" I mumbled dropping the pillow on the ground and walking into the bathroom. I got changed and by the time I got out of the bathroom Taehyung was already
sleeping.

I scoffed looking at him then grabbed a blanket and a pillow and set up a comfy place on the ground before laying down.

_____

_____

In the morning I packed my bag and said my goodbyes to my parents, since they have to return to their business trip, before getting in the car.Taehyung was playing with his phone not really paying attention to anything else.

"What are you doing?" I asked him trying to make conversation.

"Can't you see I'm on my phone?" He snapped.
"Ok geez I'm sorry I asked" I mumbled.

Why the hell is he mad?! He has been like this since yesterday night. This
morning he didn't even say a word to me avoiding me and pretending I wasn't there.

As soon as we got home Taehyung went straight up to his room.

"Well, we gotta go now because we have some work to do"Mrs.Kim said "take care"..

"Okay bye" I bowed. I guess I'm stuck here alone with Taehyung again. I got up to my room to shower and change into something more comfortable.

After I took a shower I wore my white crop top and some pajama pants then dried my hair putting it in a messy bun before going to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat.

I opened the fridge but noticed that there was nothing to eat.

I'm kinda craving pizza...

"Pizza it is!" I took out my phone to order but before I called the restaurant I went into the living room where Taehyung was sitting.

"I'm ordering pizza, do you want anything?" I asked him. He didn't say anything watching Tv.

"Fine suit yourself"
After I finished ordering I sat on the couch playing with the dog. 30 minutes has passed and the door bell rang.

"Thank you" I said paying the delivery guy and taking the box of pizza from his hand. I sat on the couch again with the box of pizza in front of me.

"It smells amazing" I said opening the box. I ate about 2 slices before looking over at Taehyung "want a slice?" I asked grabbing a slice and offering it to him.

He glared at me before pushing my hand away resulting to me dropping the slice of pizza.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I was officially mad now. I have been holding it in all day long but I can't take it anymore.

"Ask yourself that question!" He snapped.

"Wait, what the hell did I do?!" I got up from the couch yelling in anger.

"Why did you kiss him?! Huh?! Tell me Hyunjae, why the fuck did you kiss that brat?!" He suddenly burst out.

"Y-you....saw t-that?" I bit my lip. Is that why he was avoiding me all day?
"Yeah I saw that! Why? Were you planning on not telling me about your new boyfriend?!"

"He's not my boyfriend! And to make things clear, HE kissed ME not the other way around"

"But you probably still enjoyed it" he said crossing his arms.

"I didn't! I don't even have feelings for him! Didn't you see me slap him?!" Tears were rolling down my face.

"Unbelievable!" He breathed out rubbing his temple.

"Well you look like you forgot about your girlfriend"

"Who? Hyuna? I was just dating her to make you jealous, I even broke up with her on the cruise you know why? Because I love you Choi Hyunjae I freaking love you!"

I stood there frozen with my eyes wide open. Did...did he just say that he loves me?! I was speechless and my heart felt like it would jump out of my chest in any moment.

"I-I gotta go" I ran up to my room locking my door behind me. It was just so sudden. I needed time to process what was going on and to gather up my feelings. While I was lying on my bed looking at the ceiling my I heard my laptop make a 'ding' noise indicating I had an email.

I got up and sat on the chair in front of the laptop opening the email.

"Oh my god" I looked at the email in front of me with wide eyes "I just got accepted to Cambridge"

The first thing that came to my mind is how am I gonna tell Taehyung?

He just told me that he loves me and now I have to tell him that I'm leaving?!

Great.....