chapter 30

*9 months later*

“Yah Yah be careful when you walk” Taehyung scolded me while holding my hand tightly and walking into the mall “Watch where you’re going”

“Don’t worry about me I can take care of myself” I said with my hands on my bloated stomach “I’m pregnant, it’s not like I can’t walk or anything”

“Well you have a living human baby inside of you!” he stared at my stomach “doesn’t it feel weird?”

“Stop overreacting and let’s walk into that store” We walked into a store that sold baby things.

“So what color should we get the baby” Taehyung said looking at
the overalls. Taehyung and I decided that we didn’t want to know the baby’s gender before I give birth.

The gender doesn’t matter to us as long as the baby is healthy.

“Umm…Let’s get green” I said holding tiny green overalls.

“No let’s get yellow” he held tiny yellow overalls.

“Green is better” I held it higher.

“No, yellow is better” He towered over me.

“Green!” I glared at him.

“Yellow!” he glared back.

“Wait…” I chuckled “why the hell are we fighting, you know we can always get both”

Taehyung laughed pecking my lips “I don’t know, I guess we just got used to arguing all the time”

We got all the things we needed before getting in the car and driving home.

Suddenly I feel a kick in my stomach so I sat up straight. I shook my head, I’m sure it’s nothing. I leaned back on the chair again.

Seconds later I felt it again.

“taehyung” I turned to Taehyung “What date is today?”

He gave me his phone showing me the date. My eyes widened. Oh ….it’s my due date

“taehyung I think I’m going into labor”

“I’m not gonna fall for that again” He smirked.

“I’m not kidding!” I shouted feeling the pain.

“Oh my god,are you serious?!"” taehyung’s eyes widened when he realized that I wasn’t joking.

He turned the car and drove to the hospital as fast as he could.

“Wait here” he said getting out of the car. Some minutes later I saw two nurses and him bring me a wheelchair.

They opened the car door and helped me sit on it. ‘Ahhhh!” I shouted in pain feeling contractions “oh my god I
can’t believe it’s happening!”

“Try to relax Mrs.” said one of the nurses while she was pushing the wheelchair

Taehyung held my hand giving it a squeeze “Don’t worry I’m here
for you” he reassured me. He also looked nervous but tried to stay calm.

They got me in a room and helped me on the bed.

“Here we go….” I closed my eyes and breathed out while Taehyung held my hand beside me.
.
.
.
.
“Congratulations, It’s a baby boy” the nurse smiled handing me the baby covered in a blanket.

“Oh my god” I whispered trying not to startle the baby “he’s beautiful” tears of joy escaped my eyes.

I handed the baby to Taehyung. “I can’t believe I’m finally a dad”

he smiled looking down at the baby then at me before kissing me on my forehead

“Have you thought of a name yet?” the nurse asked.

“we will think about it” Taehyung said..

_____

_____

4 years later..

"omma!!help me!!" kim hanbin shouted from the living room  and taehyung was tickling him..he's my 4 years old son..

"omma!!" he shouted again.."omma is not going to help you!!" taehyung said while stucking out his touge to him..hanbin started to cry so,i quickly walked toward them..

"ooh..my son!!dont cry..appa just joking!" taehyung said while hugging hanbin on his lap.."look!!omma here to help you!!"he said while pointing at me..

i looked at them and a smile apperaed on my face.."appa!!why are you tickling him?" i said while faking an angry face and hitting him slighly on the arms..

he acted hurt and hanbin chuckled from his reaction and it make hanbin smiled again..

after that,taehyung looked at me.."thanks.." he said..

"for?"i asked curiously..

"for accepting the marriage...if you dont,i dont think that we could get this beautiful son like him.."he said while messing hanbin's hair..

"you too..thanks for loving me.." i said..

we make an eye contact and he slowly leaning in and kissed me on the lips..

                          THE END

I just want to thank all my readers for giving this story a shot and I really hope I didn’t let you guys down :) thank you so much to all those you commented and voted
this story ^^ I enjoyed writing this story and I really hope you guys enjoyed reading it!  ^^
BYE<3

Wait! Before you go, do check my account and read my others books. I've created this new Jungkook's fan fiction called 'Love Me Now'. And do support my others book too. Thank you and see you again in the next books.

Bye.👋👋