chapter 7

"Don't do that in front of people" she giggled while lightly slapping my arm.

"What the are you doing kissing my girlfriend?!" Shouted Jihoo.
"I can do whatever I want since I am her fiancée" I smirked
"and as you can see she isn't complaining about it"

"She isn't complaining because she's drunk" he said then grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked grabbing her other arm and yanking her towards me.
"I'm taking her home" he said and pulled her again.

"Yahhhh! Don't fight over me" she giggled then leaned her head on my shoulder "I wanna take a nap" she lost her balance and was about to fall but I grabbed her from falling.

"Yah! Wake up!" I said shaking her shoulders but she didn't open her eyes, she must've passed out.
"Give her to me or you'll regret it!" Jihoo threatened.

"Excuse me?! But she's sleeping here tonight so back off" I said with a fake smile.

*Jihoo's point of view*

"Oh yeah?! We'll see!" I yelled then took out my phone and dialed seungri's number, he'll take care of it.

"Hello?" He answered.
"It's me, Jihoo"
"What do you want?!" He snapped.
"Well Hyunjae here was drunk and now passed out in taehyung's house and Taehyung doesn't want to give her to me to take her home, I figured since you're older you will know how to handle it"
"Fine I'll be right there, text me the address"

*seungri's point of view"

When I got to taehyung's house I saw Jihoo yanking Hyunjae from one arm and Taehyung from the other while she's passed out and everyone there are just staring at them.

"Yah! I told you I'll take her home!" Jihoo shouted.
"And I told you that she'll sleep here tonight!" Taehyung shouted.

I rushed over to them and pushed both of them away then carried Hyunjae bridal style

"Yah!" I shouted "She's not a toy that
you can play with! And she's not sleeping here tonight nor going home with Jihoo, she's coming with me" I carried her to the car then drove to my house.

I carried her up to my room then placed her on my bed.

"I f-feel like throwing u-up " she stuttered while putting her hand on her mouth.

I quickly handed her the garbage can to throw up in.
After she finished she put it down then lay on her back
"I can't believe he wants me to wear ty clothes! That ___!" She yelled "but the dress was cute, why didn't I wear it!" She said sadly.

I guess she's still drunk. I laughed at her then before I knew it she went to deep sleep.

"You're so cute even when you're drunk" I chuckled while patting her head lightly.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

I opened my eyes slowly and stretched my arms while sitting up "Why does my head hurt so much?" I muttered while putting my hand on my head.
Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Seungri came out wearing nothing but a towel on his waist while drying his hair with another towel

"Oh you're up" he smiled.
I widened my eyes then looked away, it's not like I haven't seen him like this before but still, I mean he's not my
boyfriend.

"O-oppa what are you doing in my room half naked !" I shouted.
"What do you mean you're room? You're in my room" he said putting on a shirt.

"What am I doing here?" I asked confused.
"Don't you remember the party last night? In Taehyung's house?"
He said.