chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I
hit it a couple of times before grabbing it and checking the time

"why the hell am I awake at 7 o'clock ?! It's spring break!" I groaned, I must've forgot to turn it off last night.

I grinned before going back to sleep. That moment when your alarm wakes you up but you turn it off and go back to sleep.....it seriously feels amazing.

After about 4 hours I woke up again, it was 11 AM so I decided to get up and get some breakfast. I brushed my teeth and face before going down to eat.

The house was dead quiet and I didn't see anybody there. As I entered the kitchen I saw the maid cleaning.

"Good morning" I greeted her "um....where did Taehyung go?"

"Good morning miss Hyunjae" she greeted back "Mr.Taehyung went
to practice with his group"

It has been two weeks after the day at the hospital and I didn't talk to Taehyung since, just 'hello' and 'goodbye' that's what we have been saying and plus I didn't see him much because he would go and practice with his group and would come late at night.

"What's that?" I said pointing to the bag behind her.

"It's breakfast for Taehyung and his friends, Mrs.kim wanted you to take it to them" she answered.

"He didn't eat breakfast?"
She shook her head.

Well....at least I'll go out instead of
staying inside all day.

After eating some breakfast I went up to change. I wore a floral loose short dress then applied a little lip gloss and
some mascara before tying my hair into a ponytail.

I wore a pair of pointy toe flats then grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

While I was walking I got a phone call from my mom.

"Hi mom, how are you and dad?"
"Hi darling, we're fine and how are you?"
"I'm good"
"Did you do the thing that I asked you about yesterday?" She
asked.
"What thing?"
"The colleges! did you apply for the colleges?"
"Oh yeah right, I applied for Cambridge and Oxford in the United Kingdom and I also applied for Harvard and NYU in America, so whichever ones that will accept me I'll go to"

"Did you tell Taehyung about you leaving for college?" She questioned.

"No.....not yet...I'll tell him when I get accepted"

"Alright then, goodbye have a great day, I love you!"

"Love you too" I said before hanging up.

After about 30 minutes of walking I reached the place, thanks to Mrs.Kim for texting me the directions.

"This must be it" I said looking at the building in front of me before walking in.

"Now where is BTS's practice room?" I said looking around and spotting a lady walking past me "excuse me, can you direct me to BTS's practice room?"

"Yeah it's right over there" she pointed to a room on the far left side.

"Thank you" I bowed before walking to the direction of the room. As I got near, the music got louder. I knocked the door then walked it. As soon as they saw me they stopped the music, they all looked exhausted, sweaty, and out of breath.

"Hey guys" I greeted closing the door behind me.

"Hey Hyunjae" all of them greeted back except Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Your mom asked me to bring breakfast for you and the guys since you didn't eat at home" I lifted the bag for him to see.