Getting settled

Flim's P.O.V-

My brother Flam and I were moving, again. I knew that I could easily finish my senior year, before we went out of county. Flam was moving the boxes into a truck of ours. I could drive, but Flam would get less tickets and wouldn't  let me drive anyways. 

I pick up 3 boxes and dump them on the truck. I notice a girl with strawberry  hair, probably in 8th grade, was playing with her friends. Since Flam graduated 5 years ago, he was at work or helping us move. Sometimes I hate travel. 

My friends were Las Vegas, the ones who I trusted. I had made some allies, people who liked me but lied about me. Every student in Canterlot High stuck to their group, I was a lone wolf. I Told Flam, "I'll be packing more boxes within the 30." I walked over to the group of girls and said, "Hi! I'm Flim, do you girls need any sitter?" I was very anxious and hopeful.

They looked at each other then the country girl sorta recognized me asking, "Aren't you on the shopping network? Mah' granny watches that an awful lot."

I shake my head saying, "That's my brother Flam. He's like 24, I'm just 17 years old. A lot of people confuse us. He has the mustache and he's way more of an ass than me." They laugh at my joke. They introduce themselves to me. AppleBloom explains that she lives on the huge family farm, I smile saying, "I am moving there! It's the Apple Family farm right?" She nods and we schedule a playdate for tomorrow. 

I walk back to my house. I knew Scootaloo often visited Rainbow  Dash. I lived in her neighborhood after all. I grabbed the last 3 boxes and put them on the truck and asked Flam, "When are we going to actually stay in a house for a few years?" He laughed, but he shrugged. I was certain if he moved again, I would stay to hangout with AppleBloom. 

I hoped in the passenger side hoping that tomorrow would be awesome.