Breaking the ice

AppleBloom's P.O.V-

I know I was being awkward with my big sis, but I really liked him. Though so far  it was only as a friend.  Flim always got confused with his brother, and mah family thinks he is well, a coward, a liar, and a bad guy. If I told them, they would never give him a chance.

Today, I was going to school then bringing mah friends over to meet him. It was going to be fine, Big Mac and AppleJack were taking Granny to the fair then shopping.

Flim's P.O.V-

I woke up early and Flam was running the Apple Family hike trail. I was dressed in a white and blue shirt with tan dress pants. After school, I was going to try for a job. I got my small backpack and grabbed my keys. I heard the door bell go off and went to the door, when I opened I saw the junior of Honesty, I mentally laughed, it was just AppleJack. 

I politely ask, "AppleJack? Do you need a ride? Or did my brother kill a crop?" She glared at me, like I did something. 

She sighs then says, "Do yah got thing for youngins'?"

I was revolted by her question but kept my composure saying, "No. I just helped out the farm. Clean the animals, with dish liquid, feed them. I made Apple Bloom some mac and cheese and she wanted help with her homework. I helped where she needed, I certainly don't love her."

She looks at me surprised then groans saying, "You're giving me a ride to school." I move past her, and get in the driver's spot. I did open the door for AppleJack. My lifter grabs my backpack and puts it into the car. 

AppleJack's P.O.V-

I was not happy about this but I needed his honest answer, and he helped his brother before. It was once but I wanted mah sister safe. He did open the door and a bot took his bag. I walk to the car. This car was like mah dirty old rusted truck. It was blue with orange rust and the wheels hadn't been fixed. I put my seatbelt on, and I felt really ackward.

Flim turns the key asking, "I'm trying to stay around apple inventing, but I won't fall in love or lead an eighth grader on! I will tell her after my interview." I looked up at him asking, "You would be honest?" He nods and I blush I say, "Let me tell her. You can save the time." I look down at my phone and start to text AppleBloom. 

'Hey Sugarcube, how's brunch?'

'Delicious! Aren't you with Big mac?'

'No, Flim. I wanted to check, and he doesn't love yah. He said he would tell,  but I wanted to save time.'

'Oh. . . well thanks! I'll just focus on farmwork and school.'

She might not love him anymore, I was starting to get warm to him. I even listened to his inventions. He wanted to help support people and get their trust. That was remarkable.

I swear I thought about him all day.