Tomorrow

Flim's P.O.V-

I had a good sleep. I got my homework and most of classes, done early. I drove to my house and walked to the Apple farm. 

AppleBloom ran up to me and I hugged her. I had an early day today, so before anyone from school came home. I ask her, "Can you show me some farm luxuries?" She nods, and tugs my arm. I follow her and I see some animals, boy are they dirty.

AppleJack's  P.O.V-

I had awful classes. Math (calculus) , AP History, and only Art class saved me. I was driven home by Rarity. I knew I had taken advantage of her, when we dated, so we were friends forever. Rainbow Dash was a story that I left alone.

I walked out of the car, and walked towards my farm. I walk into our house and see AppleBloom working on her homework. I  ask, "How much homework have yah got?" 

She sets her papers down and hugs me saying, "Ah got everything done. Mah' friend stopped by, but he had to go. Maybe you could've met him. He was ambitious and soft as the stars. He was also very peculiar as well."

"Soft? Ambitious? AppleBloom, what kind of Cider have you been drinking?" Applebloom went to her study table and pulled out regular non alcoholic cider, and showed it to me. I chuckle saying, "Thanks, but that's not Ah meant. Who's your 'friend'?" 

AppleBloom giggles nervously, like she's  hidin' something. I've  never seen her act this way before. Good for her Big Mac comes in and I gotta start on the chores. I simply glare at her saying, "This ain't over missy." 

Flim's P.O.V-

I came home throwing my backpack there. I heard the home phone go off. That was strange, but I grabbed it. Flam wasn't going to be home till 9pm. I pick up the phone saying, "Flim here what can I do for you?"

 I heard an angry male voice say, "If this is her friend KEEP AWAY FROM HER!!" This guy was over reacting, I cleaned all the animals, helped feed them, then I made dinner for AppleBloom and helped with her homework. Except the only problem I could see was I used dish soap on the pigs, but AppleBloom said it would be better. I wonder what she said to upset him. I surely hope she didn't lie, I certainly wasn't looking forward to my ancestor's lying legacy.