Ice cold or flames of passion?

(This tittle has nothing to do with what will happen. No bucking in bed, but maybe carressing or kiss on the cheek... maybe.)

AppleJack P.O.V-

Flim had gotten his job, I was happy for him. I did leave Rarity's makeover to see him. I didn't fancy it anyways. The only thing was he told me to head home, and I thought he was ice cream maker or something, but I saw the carrot farm with the blue truck belonging to Flim.

I drove over there, 'cause walking would be day long. I got out of my car and ran to hug him. He embraced it and says, "The second job I applied for gave me double pay if I dumped my other options. I also thought I could see you more often." I smiled, he was going to make farm work a lot easier.

We let go, the next few weeks were such a breeze.

Flim's P.O.V-

I had a blast with AppleJack over the weeks, but I didn't know if graduation was going to change that. It was coming up, and AppleJack started to sleep over more often, sometimes she would sleep on me. I passed out on her sometimes, I'd wake up and I would find my head on her breasts. Those were ackward, but she helped me make some farm improvements. That was my job on this farm

Graduation was here, but was I ready?

AppleJack came to watch me and other students graduate. She sat away from Flam, she never got along with him, but my parents definitely embraced and adored her. I was so nervous. . .

After the ceremony AppleJack met me outside the gym and hugged me. My parents wanted a family dinner and were watching, but my brother had left. I was sad and look down asking her, "Will we be friends if you're away and we can't stay closer?"

She pulled up my chin and hugged me, then she pecked my cheek saying, "Ah wanna try you Flim. Ah wanna be your lover." I hugged her, I was holding back and supressing all my emotions about AppleJack.

I had no more fears and I was crying with all my dreams more than my capacity to absorb. That moment I knew AppleJack had her mind set. I would take 2 years off, maybe. I hope my parents wouldn't force me to college.

I drive both of us to the farm. Her friend Rainbow Dash, had betrayed her. I assumed that it was long ago, but AppleJack was still stuck about slandering her.

When I stopped my car at the farm another surprise came to both of us.