A Feared Warning

My grandpa is talking to her brother Big Mac. I thought it was weird that he was here.

I started to walk towards him saying, "Hey grandpa. I didn't expect you here."

He chuckles replying with, "I came here to see the property."

I knew right away that he wanted to take this land. Anything he didn't want he called trash or land. Property meant he thought he could buy it.

AppleJack had followed me. She looks at him angry saying, "This is family operated and Ah don't believe you got any right to take it."

My grandpa shrugs saying, "Maybe you'll change your mind later. Anyways I heard that my grandson isn't participating in my practice."

I rolled my eyes, thinking, 'Not this lecture again! I do not want to hear this anymore.'

My grandpa glared at me saying, "You put that can of sass back in the safe! I don't want to hear any of it!"

My grandpa was pissed which I never liked.

He sighs saying, "Glad you graduated. Now your brother, mother, and father can praise you all they like."

I knew my grandpa was hard to warm up to but he wasn't wrong. If only I could make him see the life in land rather than the money.

He left the farm walking with angry puffs. I knew he was stubborn and elderly.

He had mentioned my family which caught my attention. I had the sinking feeling that they would try to pull me away from my dear AppleJack.

I would fight just to be in her life. My family can't pull me from that.