2: Check up

The hitman frowned when the brunette fainted upon the impact of his Leon mallet upon his head.

"Juudaime!"

Hayato called worriedly as he scooped up the unconscious form of his sky into his arms.

"It seems that same-Tsuna's body isn't strong like that of an acrobaleno, instead he's weak like a normal five year old...."

The hitman stated as he scooped up his ex student out of Hayato's gentle hold by the scruff of the boy's clothes. He carried the unconscious child like that of a kitten.

"R-reborn.... I don't think that it's wise to carry Juudaime like that...."

Hayato called as he followed the hitman worriedly, afraid of inflicting the hitman's wrath upon himself and at the same time worried for his sky's safety.

"Dame-Tsuna is fine, I'll be careful not to drop him.... Too much"

The silver haired male spluttered at the last part of the hitman's words.

"Where are we headed Reborn?"

The hitman smirked darkly.

"To see a certain perverted Doctor then Irie and Spanner"

"Why are we headed to see Shamal?"

"To see just how weak our little Decimo has become, him fainting when I hit him isn't a good sign"

The hitman grumbled.

"Mmmmmmm"

The two males curiously looked at the unconscious child whom and squirmed slightly. Honey orbs blinked open tiredly.

"Seems like you're awake dame-Tsuna"

Reborn greeted as he tipped his fedora up, honey orbs blinked once more in confusion before a small shriek escaped from the brunette's mouth.

"Hieeee put me down!"

Reborn gladly complied to the Sky's wishes as he let go of the child, allowing him to fall onto his face.

"Juudaime...."

"Owe....."

The brunette sniffed as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Stop crying like a baby"

"It's not my fault! My body isn't listening!"

The sky sniffed as he tried to wipe the tears out of his eyes.

"This isn't good...... What would happen if the rest of the familiar found out?"

Hayato muttered worriedly, before looking down in surprise at the faint tug on his pants.

"It will be fine Hayato? You'll protect me right?"

A faint blush appeared upon the bomber's cheeks at the adorable sight of his mini sky's teary honey orbs looking up at him.

"Y-yes Juudaime!"

"Only the guardians and a few others should know of dame-Tsuna's condition, everyone else will think that he's doing a secret meeting"

Reborn replied with a frown, inwardly concerned of what would happen to the little sky if an enemy famillia found out about Tsuna's condition, it was quite worrisome due to the boy's lack of strength.

"Then I should stay hidden then....."

The brunette sighed, he wasn't very fond of being cooped up.

"Yes in your study doing paperwork"

Honey orbs widened in despair at the hitman's words at the mention of the white menace.