13: Spy

The hitman cocked his Leon gun and aimed it at Giannini as soon as he entered the main science lab.

"So, has the idiot found out how to fix what happened to dame-Tsuna?..."

The hitman drawled, he fat scientist trembled and fumbled slightly with the screwdriver that he was holding.

"I-I haven't found a perfect solution to fix Decimo...."

The mechanic stuttered uneasily as he took a few futile steps back from the clearly annoyed hitman.

Giannini flinched when the hitman triggered the safety off.

"Well hurry up, we don't have forever"

Reborn answered with distaste as he thought about how his ex student was in danger due to the very flames within him that were suppose to help.

"Y-yes!"

The born glared after the mechanic who scampered away from him in fear.

"Reborn"

The hitman let out a soft sigh and turned towards one of the reliable mechanics of Vongola. Irie Shoichi.

"What is it Shoichi?"

The red head held his stomach in pain due to his habit of I standing stomachache a when he was nervous.

"I have a theory in making a new bazooka to fix Tsuna but it's risky and could do more harm than good...."

The hitman raised a brow, curious as to what the theory could be, after all, Tsuna was used to danger so what was a little more.

"Explain it"

The red head nodded as Spanner walked over with his ever so present lollipop in his mouth.

"Well... Since Tsuna was hit with a bazooka that made him small but still the same person, instead of fixing the bazooka we could create one that would make him older but the same person...."

The hitman nodded, the idea was very tempting and plausible.

"You said that there would be risks?"

He inquired curiously.

"There's a chance that we could get Decimo's age wrong or make him even smaller... There's also the change that he could lose his memory or not keep his current mind frame like him turning into actually having the mind of a five year old...."

Spanner replied, the hitman inwardly flinched, sure they didn't have a lot of time, but those possibilities were just too risky and not worth the chance. However he stored that information away as a last resort plan if the brunette started to crumble.

"Store those ideas for a last resort, and you should focus on fixing the bazooka"

The red head nodded.

"Okay, it will still take a while because the bazooka is a tricky machine and we need to make sure that everything is proper..."

The hitman nodded, he didn't know everything about mechanics but he knew that a bazooka shaped time machine was a delicate piece of machinery to tinker with.

"Understood"

*

"Dino, why are you here?"

The hitman asked as he spotted his first student standing politely in front of the Vongola mansion without his men around. His student had shaft golden blond hair and brown eyes.