15: annoyed hitman

Reborn growled when he exited the security room, he was annoyed at not being able to find a single clue about the Vongola spy.

He headed towards Tsuna's room to check up on the brunette, he couldn't be more careful.

The gazes of both his ex students turned towards him as he entered the room, he raised a brow at the dark atmosphere around the two and the grim expressions.

"Reborn....."

The brunette stated, his voice little more than a whisper as he tossed the hitman his phone.

'He might know what to do...'

The hitman caught the phone gracefully and looked at the screen before a dark aura seemed to surround him.

"Those bastards...."

Both skys shivered in fear at Reborn's tone, both unwillingly remembering the hell that their tutor had put them through in the past.

'I suddenly feel thankful that Reborn isn't my enemy.... If he was.... Vongola would be destroyed.....'

"I don't know what we should do...."

The little sky whispered softly, honey orbs gleaming with unease as the brunette bit his lip nervously.

"We will increase our guard, and dame-chibi, you will not be aloud far from my, or one of your guardians' side"

The hitman growled as he tossed the phone back to the brunette, a small pout played on the brunette's lip.

'But then I'll have no time to myself.... I love them all... But being with them non stop will most likely drive me crazy...'

"But didn't you find anything in the security room?"

The brunette squeaked as soon as he finished speaking when he noted the hitman's glare.

'HIEEE! I guess that he didn't.... I should follow one of my guardians first until he is in a better mood'

"Ah... Anyway.... I think that I'll be going now"

Dino stated as he walked towards the door, looking down towards the grounds and stepping carefully so as to not incur the hitman's wrath.

'I'm so glad Dino didn't trip...'

*

"Neh, do you think that Vongola is panicking?"

The figure asked as they tapped their finger playfully on the laptop.

"Probably, especially the ex sun acrobaleno, his pride was most likely wounded"

The other figure stated with an amused grin, the one with the laptop giggled darkly.

"Oh! I'm soo thankful that I work behind a computer!"

They laughed as they held their arms to their chest and rubbed them dramatically as if they were shivering in fear.

The other shook their head in exasperation.

"Please don't jinx our luck, things always seem to go wrong in movies and books whenever someone says something like that....."

The one with the laptop pouted playfully at the other's words.

"Such a joy kill!"