12: Mukuro listens in

Reborn couldn't help but frown at his guess being correct, he had thought that the problem with the brunette's flames had been solved.

"I guess that I'm going to have to train even harder than before"

The brunette sighed softly.

'Though I doubt my body could handle harder training at the moment....'

The hitman nodded in agreement though his thoughts were along the same line as the brunette's.

Tsuna was going against the clock and there wasn't much that either of them could do about it instead of hoping for the bazooka to be fixed or more flame drain rings are made.

"Kufufufufu"

The little sky froze while the hitman inwardly let out a sigh at the sound of a certain pineapple's trademark laugh.

"Mukuro....."

'I was too distracted to notice him! Usually I notice him right away! How much did he hear?....'

The brunette sighed with dread. The air in front of the two became shrouded with purple mist before revealing an dark indigo haired man, his hair was pulled back in a long pony tail yet there were also strands of hair raised upwards in the back, resulting in the basic shape of a pineapple is one were to remove the pony tail and only look at the shadow. The male had a long three pronged silver trident in one hand, one of his eyes was a watery blue while the other was a deep scarlet with the word 'one' written on it in black kanji. He was Roukudo Mukuro, the Vongola half mist guardian.

"Kufufufu... What is it that I hear about a little bunny exploding into little bunny pieces?"

'I was hoping that he had only just arrived...'

The mist inquired as he knelt down to the little sky's height.

The brunette frowned and gazed towards the ground, his fists were clenched tightly at his sides.

"How much did you hear?"

The brunette questioned softly, unable to meet the eyes of his mist.

The pineapple's smirk faltered slightly.

"I arrived while you were running.... Judging by your reaction to my question, and the hitman's silence, I'd say that the two of you weren't joking around...."

'So he heard everything......'

The mist observed the little sky with his duel coloured eyes, he thought that the Decimo looked quite adorable as a child.

"Could you not tell anyone Mukuro?"

The brunette asked softly, he didn't want word to spread for he didn't want his guardian's to fret over him.

'Everyone would smother me with concern and end up causing more damage in the long run....'

The mist tilted his head to the side and tapped his chin in thought before smirking.

"Sure"

Honey orbs widened in surprise at the pineapple's co-operation.

"Eh?!"

The brunette squeaked in surprise.

"Kufufufu if nobody knows, then they won't swarm around you in worry, meaning a better chance for me to posses your body"

Mukuro replied darkly, Tsuna groaned tiredly at the mist's words for he had half expected something like that.

'He's always going on and on about possessing my body...'

"You won't be possessing dame-chibi's body anytime soon Mukuro"

'He's still going on with that name?!?'

Reborn stated after having kept silent for so long, the hitman knew that the mist wouldn't actually hurt the sky, however he also knew that the pineapple liked to cause problems and complicate things.

"Kufufufu.... Dame-chibi.... Hmm I prefer chibi-bunny"

'Oh god not Mukuro too! Why does everyone like calling me odd names?!?'

The pineapple and hitman both smirk at the annoyance that was flickering within honey orbs.

"Please just call me Tsuna you guys....."

Tsuna sighed, not wanting the new nicknames to catch on.

Both the hitman and mist blinked at the pouting sky before the former lowered his fedora and the latter blushed slightly at the adorable expression upon the boy's face.

"Kufufufu I could use my mist flames to make you look normal if you want"

Honey orbs lit up in anticipation at the mist's words, for looking normal meant that no maids nor anyone else would attack him besides the usual assassination attempt that was always stopped by an angry guardian or trigger happy hitman.

'I won't have to sneak around anymore!'

"Really?! You'd help me?"

The hitman eyed the mist suspiciously.

"Kufufufu for a price, just sign a contract with me and I'll help you"

Mukuro chimed happily, the brunette's smile fell and Tsuna let out a sigh.

"Never mind Mukuro, I'll stay like this...."

'I should have guessed'

The mist shrugged.

"It was worth a shot, kufufufu I'll see you around chibi-bunny"

The pineapple replied before shrouding himself in a veil of mist and disappearing.

"You're an idiot dame-chibi"

The hitman stated as he glanced towards the low spirited sky.

"Could you stop calling me that?"

The hitman smirked darkly as he ruffled the brunette's fluffy locks.

"Nope, it suits you, plus it's less annoying to say than dame-Yoshi"

'Ah I forgot that I was supposed to refer to myself as Yoshi.....'

The brunette nodded in defeat, though he'd rather be called Yoshi than chibi, he knew that in some things, one just couldn't win against the hitman, well actually in most things.

"Fine call me dame-chibi if you want...."

The brunette had stopped himself from saying that the hitman could call him whatever he wanted, he knew that if he had said that, the hitman would have picked on him even more.

"So dame-chibi, how long are you going to stay in the same spot?"

'Hmmm, oh!'

The brunette blinked at the hitman before nodding in agreement.

'I guess that Reborn worries and shows care in his own odd little way....'

"Yeah, I should go get some rest and then train again afterwards...."

The little sky replied, catching the hint that he should be resting instead of standing like an idiot.

The hitman watched silently as the little sky walked out of the room towards his bedroom. He then began to make his way over towards the science division.

Me: hope ya enjoyed le chappy~ Murkuro appeared~~ I just love him so much~ wish he appeared more in the manga and anime.... Anyway hope ya guys enjoyed~