Sealing the Deal

I pulled Iri next to me. I could still feel her trembling.
I myself was trembling rather much but I had to do this.The entire week I had been thinking about Her.I did my research on her found out all I could about her.Her mother was Kenyan her father Scotish. Her father had been missing from her life since she was 2 years old.She had worked hard and attended the best schools. From what I had acquired from the file brought to me by my PI she had no relation with her father or his family and knew nothing about them.She owned a large empire of Real Estate agencies across Europe and Africa and loved investing in restaurants and hotels as a hobby.A passion she must have inherited from her mother.She also loved green and was a fan of Italy which is probably why she settled here.Her favorite restaurant was called Shali's a classy yet intimate restaurant that served Kenyan dishes exclusively.I was surprised to discover that my secretary Shali actually owned 70% of the shares while Iri owned the rest.I couldn't understand why Shali was working as my secretary when the restaurant alone brought in millions as profit in a quater year.
As the elavator went down I dared to steal a glance at her again.Unfortunately her eyes were staring into me and I felt the same electric charge fill the air as when I had kissed her.I could not control myself.Her employees had gathered defensively around us almost like they would challenge me if I did as much as moved another inch.It oddly enraged me.My gut and mind were singing that she was mine,only mine and no one elses.That I had the right to her.Before I even knew what was happening I was claiming her trying to prove to her that she only belonged to me and ease the fierce need to stake my claim that had risen in me.Her soft lips parted for me and I lost it.I was lost in the feeling,the hot molten heat that moved through my veins setting everything ablaze.The sweeetness of her fragrance made me want her and what had been meant to be a quick kiss had turned dangerously passionate.I had forgotten my environs and was only feeling her.I could have bent her on the wall and made ravish love to her,or is it lust. Either way it would have been madness.Worse still is that when she'd gazed at me in her adoring way with passion filled eyes I could have sworn they were green instead of her usual honey brown.I must have been high on the pleasure. I would have to keep her at bay for a while until I could chaste my feelings for her.It felt strange for me how I had been longing for her.When I kissed her and felt her yield to me, I felt that longing to have her everyday with me intensify. The whole week I had slept badly.She haunted my dreams in diffetent ways.Sometimes she was next to me nursing my head on her lap and stroking my hair and I would wake up feeling her hands in my hair which was odd seeing as she had never touched it.Then other times I would wake up my body rigid with memories of being on top of her my mouth on her nipple sucking and hearing her moan my name in a husky voice.Last night I had had enough when I woke up from a wet dream of her.My mind could still see the images of her legs straddling mine moving ontop of me panting.I felt myself getting hard and shook my head trying to prevent my self from further torture.I will make her mine soon and I will relish having my fantasies fulfilled.My mind was already thinking of all the things I would do to her and had prepared itself for the pleasure I mean if kissing her made me this way...
I shook my head again and tried to fucus just as the beep of the elavator signalled we had arrived at the ground floor. I pulled her next to me and she put her head on my shoulders.It felt so familiar that it was odd.Once we were outside the blast of hot air hit my face and with it bright flashes.... ofcourse,the paparazzi had tracked me down after I made a show of buying the ring at The Jewel, which was Italy's most popular jewel shop.They must be trying to know my new enamore.Well they would be in for a long wait.I felt Iri try raise her head but i tucked her firmly under my arms and asked her to keep her head down. My driver opened the back of the car n I covered her with my body as she sat her small self inside...I did not want her being swarmed by crazy press people.

I could hardly believe that the press was crowding the entrance to my company.I was a very private person and so this was what I called an epic inconvinience in my life. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice when Ico pulled me to him.I felt his hands on my thighs tracing the soft skin on the inside.Startled, I tried jumping away from him but he was prepared for it and put his other arm on my waist grounding me foward into his hand. One of his fingers traced my lips and I let out a gasp of shock. The painful pleasure rocked straight into my heart in such a sweet ache. This was way too intimate to do with someone one barely knew. I moved away again only to find his hand swiftly following. This was baad, real bad. My body was in a state of pure sexual frustation and the reason for my torment was here trying to do goodness knew what except that it had a promise of relieve and I was feeling even worse.Forget that I did not know him.Besides where was my modesty when I was kissing him like the sex starved pervert I was and I was yet to recover from it.
"Ico, " i tried desparetely to say my peace before things got out of hand but my voice sounded foreign to my own ears. "Stoooop this please, " i said gasping at the end as his finger made contact with my bare mound and I threw my head back,but by my word I had this same dream just every day for the past week. I was caving and he knew it. When I looked into his eyes they were smiling at me and looked so triumphant I almost bolted. "Ico!" I said trying to summon my authoritative voice. He simply scooted me closer and put two fingers inside my panties tracing my lips slowly.I bucked my hips foward needing to feel the sweet torture, pulsing into his fingers. His eyes were hooded but his face was scrunched in emotion.He wanted me, he wanted to feel my body lose control for him, for his hands,and I could nothing but want to satisfy his desire. Looking me straight in the eyes with smoldering eyes that had already known my most intimate parts he spoke in a voice much like mine, deep and in recognizable. "Tell me to stop, just say it once... more and I shall put an end to this " before I could answer he palmed my entire crotch and put pressure. My Yes turned into a loud moan and I knew he wanted me just as badly and I stared at him .His eyes were closed as he leaned into me and nibbed my ear whispering "ah yes, moan for me sweetheart, " his hand started moving expertly between my folds.Two fingers were tracing the outer part of my lips while his middle finger sought my entrance and he circled it. My hips bucked seveely wanting,needing more pleasure. Feeling oddly desperate I grabbed onto his shoulders n widened my stance. He turned his mouth to my ear and gave a deep growl of approval before dipping the entire digit into my sucking hole.I couldn't hear anything, i forgot everything, all my thoughts, where we were but who he was and what he was doing. My mind could register that he was spraking to me but not the words. He slowed his finger down and i looked at him with a groan. "You look so beautiful right now,your hair's a mess, your eyes are glazed and you have no walls, you just want me, don't you sweetheart,... " I felt the heat rush to my face, gosh, I was acting like a whore bucking my hips to a guy I barely knew.I started sitting up trying to regain my composure but he stopped me with a brush on my little bud that made all the fire light right up to an inferno. He was messing with me all right.Oh,he would pay, I was going to use him. I opened my eyes and looked right into his and made my body relax and be ready to take what he was offering. No more inhabitations.
I leaned back on the limo chair and threw my head back calling his name with all the desire I felt for him. His eyes drooled and I smile inwardly. Oh but two can play.He slid a second finger into my folds and started moving faster. He wanted to pleasure me for me to surrender to him oh but I would. I gasped clawing his shoulder and panting extra hard before bitting my lip "I want you Ico,I want you, please..." He unconciously started humping my leg eyes blazing his tempo faster. He was moving so fast I wondered if he was on a high but didn't have enough time to think on it as I felt the euphoric feeling dance on the edge. My eyes must have looked as desparate as i felt because he leaned in and placed his mouth on my ear, just so I could hear him,,,groan in pleasure, pleasure he acquired from seeing my submission. From seeing me desparate for release which only he could give me. "So beautiful, so fucking sexy, oh goodness.." he was rambling and groaning and I was moaning and I knew he loved it so much and knowing that made me tumble over to the edge but not yet. I looked at him my hands on his head my hips riding his fingers feeling so frustrated and furious that my body could react like this yet wanting it so bad nothing else mattered. "Go on sweetheart, " he panted the sound being strangely erotic "come for your fiance, do it, it pleases me so much, I want to ravish you,...please" and with his tempo so fast his words and his request i bracketted over and felt the sweet most intense wash over me.In the back of Ico's limo , with his driver ahead I opened my mouth to scream but no words came .My walls squeezed his finger demanding so much more until I felt every fibre of my being sing with pleasure.